lvl 4 hint

Intro 4

s3r01
10 years ago

once you find the (hidden) section, I tried posting it in the url like others had mentioned but also got an error. Instead a google search may help…

28replies
16voices
802views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

s3r01,

Almost all the levels in Main section you will find the answers in the Source Code.

aprilia123
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

you can try it
[removed]
good luck!

guuf
10 years ago

aprilia123, again please edit your post.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

aprilia123,

Please do not post answers. Just provide hints so that other can figure out a way to get to the link which you just provided above. Now be a good lad and edit the post and delete the link.

brett lee [brettlee]
10 years ago

how can i use facebook in k9 web protection guyz reply me soon

Dragonzzz
10 years ago

apriia123 where is this url?

@Dragonzzz: You should find a way to answer “How the get that?”. :@

Reply has been removed
masjohn
10 years ago

kan ne1 give me a hint for level 4 im stuk already im only very new to this

You should look for an extra hidden field. If you don’t know what I am saying, learn HTML first.

masjohn
10 years ago

thanx bro needid to learn tht dont knw nufin bowt it yet cheers heaps

*********** [ADIGA]
10 years ago

is the post above this one nearly English?

Zoino
10 years ago

It might be some sort of inferior sub language of English.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

I had wanted to reply something nice, but already gave up because I had no idea what he was talking.

Statey
10 years ago

thats the newest crypt lvl ;)

TaaRt
10 years ago

Since I can’t hand out Karma yet and replying to stuff would fasten the process, I’ll just let Statey know by reply that his comment made me laugh a bit too much :p

Zoino
10 years ago

Il give him some for you xD It was quite funny.

Hollup
10 years ago

i need to finish years of coding to just play this game. i’m not asking for the answer but if u can’t help, give a hint or something, stf , u know, the reason why anybody ask for help is because they need help, be helpful.

Abhi
10 years ago

Relax buddy , just observe the Source code carefully .
Try to search (CTRL+F) for some informations using keywords like password , username , value ,etc.This helps a lot.
Other than that , as the hint speaks of a hidden file , try to find it in the source code either by keyword search method or by extensive analysis of the Code .
This almost solves the problem !!
Then , after finding , try to access it….apply your brain….its really not that hard…for sure .
:) :)

“ENJOY LEARNING AS YOU HACK !! ”

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Hollup:
[quote=Hollup]i’m not asking for the answer but if u can’t help, give a hint or something[/quote]
Yeah, but you already gave people the method to find the password in this post, not the hint(s). It kills the fun, doesn’t it? The hint is something which helps people to see a new way to go, not a plain advice like “Hey, do this, do that then you will find the password!”.

@Abhi_hacker: Please read the above content.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hey freewind1012 chill out man, Abhi_hacker was only explaining that Hollup should try to check out the source code and he can use ctrl F to get up the search box to try and find what he is looking for. Nothing else. Hollup only joined 13 hours ago so give the guy a break. :)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yes , guys its just one little level with a lots more to solve. Don’t get too angry over such petty issues !!
After all the WWW knows HackThis!! for its Forums and community !!

Erika [Asuni]
10 years ago

always look at th source code, it helps really much

Abhi
10 years ago

freewind1012 , buddy , really sorry if I hurt your sentiments in any manner…..but basically what I tried was to show Hollup a way…..and that too because he wasn’t able to interpret the hint….and they were ambiguous statement…..I really don’t want to spoil the fun…..just wanted to help….because….I know what it is….to be passionate about hacking and then not able to do it…..just because you are not able to understand something of it…..I hope you’ll understand me…..Sorry again if you were hurt because of me…..
And thanks ANONRA for understanding…..I really appreciate it !!
“ENJOY LEARNING AS YOU HACK !! ”

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Abhi_hacker: Don’t worry. I just clarified my thought about hint. Don’t take it too seriously.

Abhi
10 years ago

Ok buddy…got it !!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

No worries mate you are welcome. Have a good time on the site. :)

Hollup

ok does anybody want to explain to me what is a folder in html? it might be the link with xml or the href links.

[deleted user]

Here you are Hollup read this at this address HERE
Folders are like this

![Image](http://www.pagetutor.com/html_tutor/sources2.gif)

with the files in them.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 29

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss