Is JS5 broken?

Chris [Cubliox_rOxOr]
10 years ago

Is the javascript level 5 broken or is it just me that cant find the javascript code for the password anywhere?

13replies
7voices
284views
moomoohk
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Can confirm.

? [stefanking56]
10 years ago

yeah I think that you cant find the password.i have done this level,but i cant do it now

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Yeah, the code is missing. Btw, that makes me wonder how the prompt box can appear. :/

Chris [Cubliox_rOxOr]
10 years ago

Hmmm that is true, how does the box work if there is no javascript to make it appear? Or are we all being fooled? xD

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

I have found out where the code is. But it IS more difficult to find and to read than it used to be. I doubt that @flabbyrabbit has accidentally merged all JavaScript code. :s

Hint: The prompt box is still there so the code must be still there.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hi All,

This level has been fixed and also the code has been moved to some place else. Its not that hard to find the code. A use of Ctrl + F and entering the correct word to search will get you to the code once you find the place where the code is kept. This is way better than before.

Nightdreamer
10 years ago

Hint: the script you’re looking for is not directly placed in page source, it’s linked in. Find the right script linked to in source. I’ve found it, now I’m just trying to figure out the password from the info I’ve got.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Hi Nightdreamer,

Hint - use scratch pad available in mozilla Firefox or the console in google Chrome to check the code that you have got you will surely find the answer.

Nightdreamer
10 years ago

Thanks tlotr,
at this point I’ve already completed it using a different approach, but that is still a good idea. Maybe easier than the manual method I used.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I don’t think it’s broken, just remember it’s only JavaScript. :)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

It should become obvious eventually, I hope.

Fireshard
10 years ago

Not broken. Pretty hard to find.
Also, all the hint scripts found in other threads are not working anymore.So:

a = window.location.host + ""; b = a.length; c += ((5*10)*2); d = String.fromCharCode(c,-(37-Math.floor(1806/13)),Math.sqrt(b-2)*27,(b*8)-36);

isn’t right anymore.

There’s nothing existing forever. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss