wow i can't believe..

24 bit

mikemika09
10 years ago

you know i try many thing to know what is the message…
then i read many threads… then i found the answer thanks to your hint.. i see the file..
and what is say…

thanksss :)))

19replies
8voices
386views

You’re welcome. Hope you can get the idea of this level.

hicham.saam
10 years ago

please help me i get the text but i don’t found the answer

Wibben
10 years ago

Try to read all the forums posts hicham.saam, they should be brimming with people asking how do they know to what extension they should change, and if you still have no clue as to why to change extensions or what to change to, ask the forums.

Abhi
10 years ago

Yeah…..before asking for help try reading from the forums. It surely will help !!

hicham.saam
10 years ago

I’ve already read

Wibben
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

[quote=guuf, first response from the first thread right under this one in the forums page] DaPompo, the first couple of character in a file, give information, such as the type of file. Google those character, change your extension change your file![/quote]

Are you sure you’ve read them?

Abhi
10 years ago

@Wibben , spare him the answer….thats what this guy needs !! He doesn’t want to learn anything , he just wants to do the levels !!

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

He already completed Basic+ Level 1 4 mins ago so we should leave him like that.

Prepare for the next question, lol.

hicham.saam
10 years ago

me too

I already do but the basic level1 but level 2 is also difficult. i need help

Abhi
10 years ago

Must have got the answer from somewhere !! ;) :D

See? I told you!

@hicham.saam: When you get bored enough, come back and I will try to help you.

Abhi
10 years ago

Yup…you’re right…..I should have seen it coming , lol

hicham.saam
10 years ago

ok thank you

Hackay
10 years ago

If only if was just here… AMAZING

juninMv

Our … puts something so simple …. it really is so read the topics that will solve easy … not easy as I was so blind! after 7 attempts.

Th3Myth
10 years ago

I was able to figure this out. Somehow an image (I wanna think of) but didn’t really understand the relationship within the level. Could anybody please explain it? much appreciate it

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Th3Myth: Are you using Google Chrome? Try to solve Basic+ Level 1 again with Mozilla Firefox.

Th3Myth
10 years ago

No, I’m actually using Firefox. May I send you a private message?

@Th3Myth: Feel free to do that.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss