What do you know?

tojik_bacha
10 years ago

I was just wondering what kind of programming laguages you guys know.

49replies
15voices
322views
2images
*********** [ADIGA]
10 years ago

everyone knows what he likes, what he thinks can get him money and something to push him in his career.

for me its mainly php/html/js/css.

PERL ,C, C++ (not even close to an expert but only what i need with linux servers administration.)

some vb (vb6 mainly) and i do not like nor ever will.

Pinkponyprincess
10 years ago

Php,Js,html,C++ [quote=ADIGA’s profile]To Know A Lot About Something Is Better Than To Know Little About Everything, At Least It Will Get You A Job. [/quote] At the moment this is not true for me , i have limited knowledge on each of these languages, have been “upgrading” on my php the last few months and think i am at a point where i am satisfied with the amounts of knowledge i have obtained , starting with more Js today, want to do animations and a simple keylogger maybe, and convert previously posted php encryption class to javascript to and experiment with Node Js , As for c++ , it was my first language , and i very much enjoyd learning about the sdl library , but dont think ill ever use c++ again.

Pinkponyprincess
10 years ago

Oh and intend to learn ajax with javascript.

You can say I am a jack-of-all-trade in Website Development field: HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP, Apache, some PHP CMSs, some PHP frameworks. I know enough to implement a feature if someone needs and easily to express my thinking to get the job done. But academic knowledge? Well, someone has to do that. :)

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

Lol, I feel barely qualified to even reply to this thread , I am only learning Java, (first year info systems student in DIT), although I absolutely love it. Looked at a little HTML and CSS a few months ago, but wouldn’t dare to say I am proficient.
Like what Pinkponyprincess said above, I was told last year to stick with the java for two years before trying to increase my repertoire. I will try the levels on here all the same ;)

@esprocSeVeN: Well, I am glad to hear you said that. Never too late to learn. That’s a good investment. :p

Keeper
10 years ago

I guess I’m more like web-oriented. Off with mark-ups alike CSS, (d)HTML(x), XML, XSL, Javascript along with most of its prototypes such as ext core and mootools, ext js and so on. But as for programming ones: PHP (both procedural and object-oriented + all those crappy Zend, CodeIgniter frameworks), studying Python, Android and C++ for the last couple of months. Know a bit of esoteric ones and a little VB that we study at school.

daMage
10 years ago

In addition to the markup languages Keeper mentioned, I know C/C++, C#, VB(A), Java, Python, Perl, Bash, PHP, Javascript; a bit of Assembly, Ruby, Haskell, Lisp, T4, CoffeeScript, Objective-C and Go.

I’m not saying that I’m expert on all those, but I still know at least the basics of each… and love Python.

Keeper
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Sixteen languages o,O? How long have you been into this?

daMage

I started programming in the early 90s, so a bit over 20 years…
Edit: damn I’m old :p
Edit2: I also copied (typed) some code from magazines to my c64 in the 80s, but I wouldn’t call that programming, even if I managed to get some of the codes running :)

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@daMage: That’s a very impressive profile. I have to learn A LOT. :|
@Keeper: I like the way you think about several PHP frameworks.

tojik_bacha
10 years ago

I see some experts in here!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I know HTML and CSS for now.

Keeper
10 years ago

I referred to Zend as something heavy as a structure and not much optimizable but Ci is good on the other hand.

Reply has been removed
Jaison [jsH4cK]
10 years ago

:D

btw, programming languages I know- php, mysql,c, c++, javascript.

markup languages- html,css,xml

That is so harsh, @jsH4cK . XML is the only language which makes me feel confident.

[deleted user]

Languages I know well are: HTML, CSS, SQL. Basic JavaScript, C++ and FASM (so far I only know how to create message boxes with FASM).

By the way, JavaScript is a scripting language, not a programming language, and PHP is a server-side scripting language . ;)

jayssj11
10 years ago

i know c /c++ , HTML , XML javascript a bit vb and batch file programming.

Keeper
10 years ago

I bet my fucking kidney that half the people here don’t know one sixth of what they are talking about.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

[quote=Keeper]I bet my fucking kidney that half the people here don’t know one sixth of what they are talking about. [/quote]

That may or may not be true, Keeper. But I certainly know more than one sixth of what I was talking about.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Keeper is no negative. Keeper thinks he/she is God and knows everything.

Well, the storm will come soon.

Keeper
10 years ago

[quote=author]Keeper is no negative. Keeper thinks he/she is God and knows everything.[/quote]

Awesome conclusion. Are you like =<13 years of age?

[deleted user]

Keeper: Why do you always go for the age? What does age got to do with what I have written? Some of the brilliant minds are less than 12 in this world.

PS: This is my last post in this thread. I aint gonna post anymore in this thread.

Keeper
10 years ago

Because such statements fall for people that are usually underage. I never said I’m a God nor that I know everything o,O? It’s just that half of those that commented don’t really realize what the word “know” reflects.

Jarno

I know HTML and some CSS. I have Python, but I don’t know if I should go for it or try to learn other languages (like C, C++), but I need to learn it next to school, so if you guys think Python is a good language to learn (or atleast the basic stuff), please say :)

P.S.: I’m 12, and I think age doesn’t realy makes you smarter, but it will give you experience. (That’s my opinion ;) )

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Keeper, I can assure you that I know what the word “know” reflects. In order to “know” something, you must not have any doubts, and fully comprehend whatever it is you “know”. Once again, I can assure you that I know what I was talking about.

@Jarno: Python is an interesting language. But it’s up to you: C/C++ or Python. :p

C'mon men make it simple !!!

Keeper
10 years ago

[quote=crypticvoid]Keeper, I can assure you that I know what the word “know” reflects. In order to “know” something, you must not have any doubts, and fully comprehend whatever it is you “know”. Once again, I can assure you that I know what I was talking about.[/quote]

I’m not speaking of anyone in particular, that’s why I referred to as “half”. Also who says I’m right? It’s just an opinion that shouldn’t be taken so damn serious..

Jarno
10 years ago

@freewind1012 The problem is that I have Python, but it looks like cmd to me XD (sorry if I offend Python programmers). But I don’t know what C/C++ is, (I hope to change that). But I can start with Python faster. And if I don’t like it, (Like we say in the Netherlands) “If it doesn’t work, then it doesn’t hurt!”

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Ok. Since I happened to be one of the people who made a post in this thread, I just wanted to assure you that I ain’t one of the people who you think knows less than half of what they claim to know. Let’s leave it at that, shall we? :)

jayssj11
10 years ago

don’t pick up on keeper , he is just honest with his feelings . and speaks what comes to his mind. i don’t see any problem with that . and it’s just an opinion and it might be true lol .

Reply has been removed
[deleted user]
10 years ago

Sorry, but we don’t do any non legal hacks here.

kakarot007
10 years ago

no! keeperr is arrogant and ignorant . always try to show he is above us all . and what about age . i am 13 years old . (always keeps on asking what’s your age )

Jarno

gopi.xxx: I’ll give you tip: there is not such thing as a program that can hack Facebook or Hotmail. Not even that program from that nice looking lady in the comment section of that “How to hack a FB Password easy” video from YouTube :p. Better u start with the levels. and maybe, MAYBE. over 15 years, you’ll hack those site’s. MAYBE……

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Jarno is right, most or all programs that claim to hack passwords for you are just scams.

Jarno
10 years ago

And 99% of the time those ‘programs’ have virusses and Trojans that maybe get YOU hacked………

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I admit, it happened to me once. Way back, I downloaded a so-called “Facebook Hacker” program, I did have doubts, but I downloaded it anyway, next scan that was done picked up a Trojan. :/

Reply has been removed
[deleted user]
10 years ago

I don’t believe there is a “best” way to hack accounts. Perhaps you should try complete some levels? :)

Jarno
10 years ago

If you want to hack a account. You need to learn how the system what you want to hack works, only then you can bypass it. You can’t just hack an account. I started programming a year and a half ago, and now i’m starting to learn Hacking.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Just close this thread already. These posts are so off-topic right now.

[deleted user]

Some hackers create false duplicates of an original webpage and modify data, then lure victims into visiting the page made by the hacker.

I second that, the thread is getting long now too. :P

Jarno
10 years ago

@freewind1012 : LOL. I think that you are right XD.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

This will be my last post in this thread.

@tojik_bacha: You should close this thread.
@Jarno: IMO, sooner or later, you will meet both of them (C/C++ and Python) in your life.
@kakarot007: Yeah, maybe @Keeper is keep asking everyone about their age. But please don’t judge anyone as an arrogant/ignorant person because he asked you something. This action just made you underage as he said.

tojik_bacha
10 years ago

Image Thank you people

tojik_bacha
10 years ago

Ok im closing this thread it going off topic

Zoino
10 years ago

I totally agree with kakarot007 about keeper i got a nasty message from him when i asked him fro some hints on crypt 6, and i turned out to be the first to complete, in regards to the best way of hacking accounts, there isn’t one but i would start to look into cross site scripting as a start. Also why hasnt this thread been closed >.<

tojik_bacha
10 years ago

Didn’t i close this thread????

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 50

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss