uneducated wanabee hackers or snobs ?

jokerboy7
11 years ago

is hackthis!! full of uneducated wanabe hackers or snobs , im trying to learn levels post in forums daily for tips and tricks and havent had a positive responce or helpful reply since i joined,

47replies
12voices
257views
jokerboy7
11 years ago

this is just question and a forum post not a bash to anyone or the sight

Anonymous [happyguy4]
11 years ago

well maybe but that i dont know

daMage
11 years ago

Maybe the questions you ask are the kind you should use google for? For example if you search for “proxy server list” or “anonymity online” you find list(s) of proxies and the tor project.

If you won’t do your research, why should we do it for you?

Sorry to be blunt, but we aren’t full time “helpers” here. Just guys with other things to do too.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

i understand that completely hahaha i just wanted a response since i thought thats what forums are for, i use google all day but really when i try to use it im going every witch way , anyways i got a proxy dont kno how good it is or if my ip can still be traced i use have a addon that shows me my ip and when i click proxy it shows other countrys but i figure every hacker would use a way to hide there ip why not ask , i think it would be somones first rule or lesson if teaching somone somthing like this

daMage
11 years ago

Yes, you will want anonymity if you are doing something that you shouldn’t be doing in the 1st place…
Second, the proxy can forward your ip and it could collect logs that canbe handled over to the authorities on request.

Good luck finding a free proxy that will provide full anonymity with decent speed and no logs.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

thanks dmage that was very helpfull

gnite001
11 years ago

Jokerboy7, i feel your pain. Google and youtube gets you only so far. I’m trying learn the basics and good help is hard to find. How is this site? Worth it?

jokerboy7
11 years ago

i know you do have things to do but most people in forums love to chat from what i seen and since i saw a forum and have so many questions about things not becus i dont want to do the reserch or that i am lazy but i do like to listen to serveral peoples opinions if possible to go with my research on google haha before coming up with a decision especially since is pertaining to anonymity concern

gnite001
11 years ago

im new to this as well but what is your question?

jokerboy7
11 years ago

gnite * yup same here google and the utube vids hahaha been there , for the sight i have no idea friend im a newbie here i did a couple lessions met a couple other newbies questioned if it was going to help with what i wanted it for had alot of personal stuff to do and sorta fell of track , came back found the forums and sorta did what dmage mentioned and pesterd the people to help me out in here ,

jokerboy7
11 years ago

probably the only way to kno is to go tru all the leasons tell you find out what it is you need to kno i guess im just being lazy

gnite001
11 years ago

I’ve been through the same crap. That’s why I try to help if/when I can. I just looked at the first lesson. Yeah, I don’t have a clue what I’m looking at.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

re gnite *i was just hoping to start a tread about ways to block or hide yur ip address

jokerboy7
11 years ago

did you watch the utube videos so they can show you what there doing and why they do it as you do the lesson i see alot of videos are on youtube about the lessons

gnite001
11 years ago

at a minimum you need a PAID for VPN(BTGuard) or a Swiss VPN company. Basically a company with a good rep and doesn’t keep logs. Tor works for a higher level of security as well. I use both, not together though,

jokerboy7
11 years ago

i have also seen a sight with answers to ever level just listed in order i could be a grad in 2 seconds but what would that prove you need to learn the stuff and understand it and yeah the leasons without explaining this and that was sorta discouriging for me to but i think if you go tru all and kno everything you can put it all together maybe thats why there not telling you thats why your
doing this or that

Reply has been removed
gnite001
11 years ago

youtube has a guy that shows you every level on this site. I remember seeing it a couple months ago. but that doesn’t help me learn. this is frustrating to say the least

jokerboy7
11 years ago

rite thanks not shure what a vpn or swiss vpn company is but its good start with probly better then what i got lol, you have a urls for the sights that your talking about ?

jokerboy7
11 years ago

im using a extention by google chrome called Stealthy 2.2.2 and another called DoNotTrackMe 2.2.5.1209 i dont know really what it does but it says it blocks people from seeing logs or what you vist sights and so on guess thats logs

jokerboy7
11 years ago

yeah i kno it can be i been tru the flustration since i started trying to learn the ways of the web untill last year i never used a computer im shure thats not in my favor

gnite001
11 years ago

The Swiss and Germans are very strict about privacy and the feds cant get access to their files. Like someone said earlier, if you dont have anything to hide don’t worry about it. I do it because why the hell should anyone be able to see what im doing whenever they see fit. When they let us watch them then I’ll stop using anon tools.

http://btguard.com/
http://www.swissvpn.net/

jokerboy7
11 years ago

but they say pritty must the avarage web surfer needs a good proxy and other people even need even better ones

gnite001
11 years ago

i shouldnt say the fed or their version of feds cant get access, its that its very very difficult is all

jokerboy7
11 years ago

rite we should be intitled to our privacy

gnite001
11 years ago

in the surveillance state we live in it’s a must in my opinion. If anything it keeps you educated on the latest technology

jokerboy7
11 years ago

and thanks for the links thanks for the links gnite

jokerboy7
11 years ago

rite i dont kno much about all that either only reason i kno about proxies is cus i love to play pets games on several sights its my hobbie very fun well anyways i took it to a hole new level without being able to hack and became really wealthy on the game to were the sight owner deleted all my pages and the only way the second rip of my pages lasted so long was becus somone told me about using a proxy server to make the accounts with lol

gnite001
11 years ago

no problem. I hope they can help. Ill check back tomorrow, let me know if you find any other beginner learning sites.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

your rite rite it does

jokerboy7
11 years ago

ok will do gnite and thanks for the addvice and links

me too…. i want to learn to >_<

Keeper
11 years ago

Well, like the last poster.. He spammed his message 3 times and I don’t think anyone will care for his spam. If you try to be more friendly and patient to other users you will get the help required.

blackadder
11 years ago

I don’t really think most of them are “Wannabe” hackers.

I bet 2/3rds of the people who are using this website are trying to learn, and then there is the last 1/3rd that knows alot about it and tries to help other people (Fx a noob like me)

There is no such thing as a wannabe hacker, only bad ones and good ones.

And if you want to get a “safer” connection here are a few steps you could do:

Tor browser + proxy + VPN = Should be safer

jokerboy7
11 years ago

ok thanks but look were im coming from i am ben patiently waiting for weeks and still no help

So true xD

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Just ask what you want there are enough people to help you but no-one got the time to answer questions 24 hours a day. You’ve already been told how to get a ‘safe’ connection, so I guess I don’t see your question in here so I cannot help you.
And: I don’t think anyone here will help you hacking your ‘petgame’. hackthis.co.uk is legal and I prefer it this way.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

this forum was spost to be on good ways to block your ip or good proxys and how they work

jokerboy7
11 years ago

sorry no that is the other one this was me asking if anyone is recives lack of help in forums

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Guess so.
And as you can see, here are enough answers to say that there are indeed people who want to help.
But it’s always important to ask in a nice way.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

You think all we have to do on the forum is answer stupid questions that you could easily find out
for yourself using Google. We are not here on the forum to spoon feed you. You say you want to
learn? Then read all about hacking on the internet. Google is a good place to start. Learn HTML5,
Javascript, SQL, PHP and anything else you think might help you to LEARN. Stop asking stupid
questions on the forum and writing this: “is hackthis!! full of uneducated wanabe hackers or snobs ,
im trying to learn levels post in forums daily for tips and tricks and havent had a positive responce
or helpful reply since i joined, ” Will get you no help at all. All it will get you is IGNORED for the
ignorant and pretentious prat you are acting like. Take a day off and be nice. It will get you a lot
further.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

ok thank you

mikeranger40
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

@ANONRA That is so true!
@Jokerboy7 It takes years to become a “hacker”. You will get NO WHERE on ANY forum just asking people how to. It takes years of hard work learning programming languages, and there are few people any more that can truly consider themselves “hackers”. So don’t be wasting all of everyone’s time trying to get all the answers. This site is to teach you the most basic concepts, and if you can’t pass these levels, you have no possibility of becoming a hacker. So stop telling others that they are wannabes when you couldn’t even qualify as being that. If you hate this forum, just LEAVE.

jokerboy7
11 years ago

hahaha, i dont want be a hacker of that level andwho called anyone a wanabe? sofar i havent seen anyone say anyone was a wanabe haha i think you should try read whats going on aswell as you do your the hints on your basic concepts levels , and im sorry to say if you can preach in a whole paragrah about how bizy you are and cant provide a single sentence or link of any any helpful information about anything ,,never mind im just going be nice lol

jokerboy7
11 years ago

funny thing is your trying teach me just the wrong thing i didnt ask for a lesson on how to be a hacker or how long it takes or ask you to try and figure out if i could pass level so yeah between that and your big drawnout sentences about how bizy you are but your so bizy your going to the forums and reading post that are 20 plus post long all about bs to comment the most offtrack reply i think we had and there has been some that are really out there lamo

jokerboy7
11 years ago

what it all boils down 2 is if you cant help i dont see why you waste yur precious time cus your to bizy enyway,but if your not and can help me which i greatly aprecciate , and i have used google youtube and everything under the sun for atleast a year, i dont need be a hacker just advance in anyways possible on either of these 2 sights petgames if possible or if not let me know so i can quit looking http://www.tagged.com/index.html?r=%2Fapps%2Fpets.html#/pet/5979140963 shawn.ti@aol.com is email to log in and have look shawns is password to get into profile once logged n on the header 5th thing over says pets http://www.funformobile.com/blog/SignIn.php?done=/blog/control.php drunksanta@aol.com is email to log in and have look ds is password to get into profile once logged n on the right hand colom ,10th thing down says bidfriend if you have the time to check this out message me or post to me im not asking for anything from anyone but advise on wether this is possible or if i can learn anything from doing all these classes to help me benif in this cus like you i am really bizy and dont think i would cut it as a master hacker

jokerboy7
11 years ago

oh and mikeranger40 nobody said i hate this forum i just seen that what the heck are you on

NinetyNinety
11 years ago

Website is good :3 Trust me taught me ezerything.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 48

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss