GOOGLE CODE JAM

jayssj11
10 years ago

What is Google Code Jam?

It is an international programming competition hosted and administered by Google. The competition began in 2003 as a means to identify top engineering talent for potential employment at Google. The competition consists of a set of algorithmic problems which must be solved in a fixed amount of time. Competitors may use any programming language and development environment to obtain their solutions.

About 35,000 coders competed last year and Polands Jakub Pachocki took the title of Code Jam Champion and the $10,000 reward. This time the price is expected to be $15,000.

So what are you waiting for? Just follow the below link to get more details about code jam and the competition to be held in 2014.

Link: http://code.google.com/codejam

Source: wikipedia

Happy Coding!!

12replies
6voices
253views
[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Now I have to learn more languages… :)
It seems to be hard but we can all try. Not for the first place (far far away for the first place for me I think ^^) but to practise and for our own improvement. Thanks for sharing :)

jayssj11
10 years ago

yeah we sure can praactice alteast . practice never hurts .

Thanks for the info !!!

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

It will take a lot of time to learn enough to compete with those guys. :s

jayssj11
10 years ago

then learn . i will try to atleast qualify the qualifying round

@jayssj11: Haha, sure! ;)

jayssj11
10 years ago

yeah sure !!! why not ?? i f i can dream it i can achieve it

[deleted user]
10 years ago

jayssj11: As always thanks for sharing dude.

jayssj11
10 years ago

thnaks tlotr !!!

wence

Jayssj11 your awesome as always. +1

jayssj11
10 years ago

thanks wence !!! :)

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

TY for this good info

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss