I'm stuck on the Intermediate 5 level... ?

Access logs

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I haven’t got one clue how to solve the level.. Even after referring to the other threads, I’m still not getting anywhere.

10replies
6voices
330views
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Because the other threads were wrong. This level is about something different.

Fireshard
10 years ago

So, what exactly should we be thinking of here?
As most people here, probably, i managed to do a log-injection and get rid of the “Your IP has been blocked ” message. But i have no idea how to get credentials…

[deleted user]
10 years ago

You don’t need a password

In case you weren’t aware already. :)

I would just suggest you look up log injection articles on the internet, perhaps you will find the answer somewhere.

Fireshard
10 years ago

I was aware of that, thanks.

So you’re saying it’s got nothing to do with anything else? just have to rethink my injection string?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Would you mind sending me your string in a PM and I’ll see what’s up?

@Fireshard: I told you. The other threads were wrong. You have to do something more different than what the other guys suggested.

Or you can finish this level by chance, like almost people did. ;)

[deleted user]

Think about what the log might say if the login were successful. My primary suggestion: Google. :p

2 replies have been removed
TermNL
10 years ago

I’m stuck aswell. I’ve tried a whole lot of possible strings which would indicate a succesful login. Could someone please PM me with some hint as to what the accepted log entry should be?

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@TermNL: This level is not about what you have thought so far so don’t try to find a proper string. It’s about something different. If you read Intermediate Level 5 discussion threads, maybe you can find some hints.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss