picf
5 years ago

The only clues I got so far are those in the mirror, but is a image not a spreadsheet. :s

This challenge look NOT EASY

14replies
5voices
309views
dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

You’re right. It’s not easy. An image, instead of a spreadsheet? Whatever. It could have been a spreadsheet as well, not sure it could have helped here.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Good luck on solving this one then :)

picf
5 years ago

[quote=dimooz] An image, instead of a spreadsheet? Whatever. It could have been a spreadsheet as well, not sure it could have helped here. [/quote]

I said spreadsheet because in the pastebin I think I' ve found something that seems make refer to one kind of one of those. Maybe I’m seeing stuff

picf
5 years ago

Is the extra file related directly to the quest ? it is plenty useful to find the answer?

I am walking in circles

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Hmm, you don’t really need this pastebin, focus on analyzing the picture first and understanding the hint :)

dimooz
5 years ago

[quote=picf]I think I' ve found something that seems make refer to one kind of one of those[/quote]

This level requires a basic knowledge about files edition, cryptography and maybe a little about programming too. It seems you’re misunderstanding the hint. Maybe you should try to get it first before trying to step further?

picf
5 years ago

I’ve found a kind of ramdon letters on the image, but until now I got no clue what to do with those.

Am I in the right path? Are those tinny letter (q……..) meanful to the quest?

dimooz
5 years ago

Indeed they are. Keep on this way!

jhonygringo
5 years ago

I cant'see anything on image (I’m with glasses), can send me a PM if I should still search it?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Maybe the exclusive use of your eyes is not sufficient to find hidden things :p

jhonygringo
5 years ago

I used files editors and I didn’t find any clue, therefore I entered to forum and see references to image for find first clue (very confused)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

what is a “file editor” ?

Yes there is something about finding picture and something about the level’s clue but don’t overthink about it, just do some logical searching and you’ll get it :)

Darwin [DIDIx13]
5 years ago

Is he maybe talking about stegsolve etc ?

picf
5 years ago

I’ve done with this challenge, thanks for the help.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss