I need a hint...

0xBBA5

nijiir0n0fuyu
5 years ago

Hi,

I found the cipher method and the encrypted password and I really got stuck with the key part..
Can someone PM me a hint please??

12replies
6voices
340views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

PM me what you have :)

dimooz
5 years ago

That reminds me the story about Alan Turing… They knew the cipher method, they could intercept some encrypted messages, but they didn’t know the key. Have you ever seen this movie (“Imitation Game”)? Maybe you could be interested by how Alan Turing found the key at the end.

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Very good hint!
And the movie is quite good by the way.

dimooz
5 years ago

Isn’t it? Alan Turing was the first hacker in history, even before computers were invented (by him)! This man deserved at least this good movie dedicated to this part of his life.

skyflan
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

A brilliant hint indeed thank you. I haven’t watched Imitation game yet, but I watched the scene after seeing your post. Solved it (mostly after countless of desperate attempts) rather quickly afterwards.

How do I give you the +1 thing?

dimooz
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

Congratulations! IMO every challenger should know this story, glad if that helped. About the +1, you need to unlock the [s]forum[/s] karma medal first. I’m sure you’ll remember this when you get it :)

skyflan
5 years ago

Thanks to you! I’ll definitely watch it someday

I see, I dunno how that works but when I do its a +1 for you ;)

nijiir0n0fuyu
5 years ago

I solved it too :)
Thanks a lot to all of you!!
I haven’t watched the movie yet but after that I surely will :D

dimooz
5 years ago

Congratulations too! Did you also solve it thanks to the hint?

nijiir0n0fuyu
5 years ago

Kind of. It is indeed an awesome hint :D

picf
5 years ago

Heil Bloody Hitler :s

I starting over again with this challenge, I’m also know the cipher method use, I know the pastebin is reverse, I know the official hint. But that’s all I got.

Level 7,8 and 9 are so complicated :D

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Crypt 7 is odd
Crypt 8 is a warm-up for the 9
Crypt 9 is harder than what you’d ever think

However, good luck on solving these :)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss