image form login?

Sid

hantucute
11 years ago

help, i can’t solve this. the add on for this seems outdated. does this have to do with image form login?

18replies
13voices
507views
J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

It has to do with Cookies if I remember this right.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Hi, The old way of doing this would have been to use something like: javascript:alert(document.cookie);
then write a javascript: void answer to manipulate the cookie but most browsers have stopped this being used.
So you need to find another way to allow you to enter the site. Nice easy one this so see what you can workout.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Just a little correction to my last. If you are using firefox this wouldn’t work but if using IExplorer or chrome you can still use: javascript:alert(document.cookie); and also the javascript:void(Your solution here);
Sorry about that but you can use all the browsers to complete the level. No fancy software needed, just your brain! :)

NayOo [Nayoo]
11 years ago

now i opened cookies
what am i doing?
i want to learn
how can learn

NayOo [Nayoo]
11 years ago

yes ok i am complete
Edit Cookies is so good
Thank Everything for all
i am happy

There is a cookie editor I know but I don’t know if I’m aloud to post the URL xDD

TheJellyCandy
11 years ago

Use the cookie editor for that cnt tell u more :P

@hantucute seems like you haven’t finish the level yet , there is so many people give you a hint how to solve this level . just keep trying until you get it

NayOo [Nayoo]
11 years ago

i change only one in the cookies , i don’t known all
but computer known binary 1 or 0
human known true or false like that like that

rodgovin
11 years ago

I need some help on this one…..how do I see the cookie??..I tried opening cookies from internet options but i cant seem to find any cookies from this site for me to edit

daMage
11 years ago

Addons or developer tools are really helpful…

R4d0u4n3
11 years ago

Very Helpful nayoo

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

to all my friends i suggest to use “burp suite”.it is a complete package with everything that is required to complete all the levels.instead of using different addons and extensions for each level go for “burp suite”.it inludes everything.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Yeah use it and then you can understand one thing. How to cheat! You people are a waste of time
why don’t you try and learn rather than cheating? :(

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

@anonra what the hell is wrong with u.who told u thats cheating.may be u have not used it anytime.so i request u to first have a look at it,u will probably see many things in that which u won’t be even knowing and this is not cheating.this is learning.burp suite is a proxy server which lets u see all the data that is exchanged between the two systems.how is that cheating for u??

[deleted user]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

I have PM'ed abhirishi7 with my answer to him. To save clogging up this forum with crap about who’s right and who’s wrong but I just need to say this. This website is setup to help you guys learn how to beat the system. Using programs provided by others helps you learn nothing. Yes we all use firefox, firebug, hackbar and others like Tamperdata. But they are free and you still have to know what’s going on. There is no better tool to solve the levels on this website than your brain. I know exactly what burp suit does and unless you know what you are seeing means you may as well take up a new hobby! Oh and using burp suit won’t make you a hacker. But your brain will. Have a good week! :)

eggyolk
11 years ago

This level has almost the same idea as basic level 3 (hope that’s not too much of a spoiler)

Wibben
11 years ago

try a cookie editor

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss