About the font used in captcha1

Captcha 1

beta6
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

do you know the typography ? >> Im programming a conv net and not all typos work. Having some trouble with that. thanks.

13replies
4voices
428views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]

Humm, you could complete the first two levels with just a little bash code, try a more easier and well known way for these one and get back to this ************ with the next captchas ;)

Good luck!

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Just rebuild the font if you really need to by analyzing a bunch of captcha to get all letters. But convulotional network is really overkill here, Mugi is right. But it doesn’t mean it’s a bad idea to use one if you want to learn about it, you should just be sure you would be able to solve it an easier way.

beta6
5 years ago

The CNN is developed yet, so i will try to put it to work only to practice and code reuse the WHGhost way.
Very good advices. Thanks for your help.

dimooz

It could be a good idea to start with a conv net from the first levels, especially the second one, as the code could be improved a little all along the next levels. Even if there are easier ways, it’s still an excellent exercise to implement one here.

Smyler [WHGhost]

I would be surprised if it worked for all levels.

dimooz

[quote=WHGhost]I would be surprised if it worked for captcha 5 tho. [/quote]

[EDIT] Let challengers discover this thing by themselves :)

Smyler [WHGhost]

[quote=dimooz]obviously[/quote]
That’s not obvious :)
I think most of us haven’t tried it, whether it’s because they knew it wouldn’t work or because they didn’t know much about it.

dimooz
5 years ago

You’re right ghost, maybe I should remove that from this thread?

Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Don’t know I would have a few things to censor too. Maybe we should let Mugi or Flabby tell us if it is OK?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

Is it really spoiling ? IMO it’s nothing more than a hint.

But if you don’t think so, PM me ( to avoid actual spoilers :p ) and tell me why you think it’s a spoiler and I’ll maybe reconsider my statements.

Oh and I’m not the type of moderator who deletes things without taking notice of other users :)

dimooz
5 years ago

Not sure it’s more than a hint. However it could be a good thing to let challengers realize by themselves if some convolution networks are applicable here or not? (same thing about all captchas)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
5 years ago

I agree with you :)

I’m letting you all editing your post ( ‘cause I can’t do that myself )

beta6
5 years ago

finally, it worked perfectly. I passed captcha 1. Thanks for your advices. ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss