Help for crypt level 6

Aliens

Kleenex
10 years ago

Hey, i try to decrypt with audacity i don’t understant, wich tool i have to use to understand this sound :)
(i’m french sorry for mistakes)

53replies
22voices
785views
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hey,
first of all try to read all the older posts related to this level ! Hmm try using sonic visualizer .

Statey
10 years ago

i think everything you need for this level is mentioned in other forum posts like devil said

you just have to read the posts carefully and its like a step by step instruction.

Kleenex
10 years ago

Ok thank you for help ! :)

kamzhik
10 years ago

Audacity can be used to complete the level too. ;)

Kleenex
10 years ago

Yes but i don’t know what to do with Audacity :/

kamzhik
10 years ago

Eyes would be more useful than ears.

Statey
10 years ago

play with it around.
hadnt a clue either, just played around with it and suddenly found the first step.
kamzhiks hint can be usefull

?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Ow,,,, Yeah Now I know The importance of the hint >> The answer is not a word and does contain at least one special character.

Soooo Most probably the Password is [spoiler]these character ==> :) - :) - -[spoiler] [b]I think…. I'will Try it.
[/b]

Abhi
10 years ago

No , you’re not going in the right direction !! The special characters aren’t the password…..they are there , present along with some other important clues….
You gotta play with the audio file to slowly get to the password !!

? [dfalcon]
10 years ago

can somebody explain this to me step by step????

kamzhik
10 years ago

That would be telling you the answer. It’s not fun anymore so keep trying yourself. We only provide hints.

Wibben
10 years ago

Don’t know if this has been said before, but a really important thing to do after you get the numbers is to separate them into groups of 2, it will help with trying to figure out the next step
e.g 123456 -> 12 34 56

Abhi
10 years ago

@dfalcon : Why to trouble you with step by step help . How about the answer to the level and all other ones too…there are enough hints in the large number of threads you have got for Crypt 6 . So , you better read from the forums !! :/

Abhi
10 years ago

Hey @Wibben , your signature looks nice man !! And I am sure you’ll soon see through it ;)

Crypt 7, the hardest and baddest so far

Wibben
10 years ago

Thanks, but here is not the place to discuss that lol
Seriously though, I don’t understand how the ones who first solved this level did it, like how did they know to separate the string into pieces and work from that? Their pure genius is just beyond me

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@Wibben: It’s just pure luck. We all know that no one deserved the true glory for solving Crypt Level 7. -_-

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yes Crypt 7 was a crooked bad ass level. Some hints were really required to go pass through this level, its is indeed pure luck and genius who solved that level. But some questions till now remain unanswered! :D

In answer to dfalcon’s question: you already completed the level!

Olympus
9 years ago

I resolve the first step with audacity but i don’t understand the password : I have the Hackthis logo and a sequence of points and lines what is it please.

Fireshard
9 years ago

Read the other threads for this level and you will understand pretty quick. Have fun with it!

Olympus
9 years ago

TY Fireshard

Zoino
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

I am gona shoot someones face of if another crypt 6 thread is opened.

Edit: No hate.

YuMan [Flosh]

Hi all !!! I’m in the same case as Kleenex, I read a lot of post but I’m still in the dark … the spectrogram is not very clear!
Any hint again ?? :D

@Flosh: Stretch the image, maybe?

[deleted user]

Yeah, I’m wth @Zoino on this one

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

hum hum…okey, i’ll get on this side ;) !! Thanks for help guys !!!

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

……I still see no clearer :/

rushA [xzy123prog]
9 years ago

What is the problem @Flosh?

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

For the “Stretch the image, maybe? ‘ of freewind1012 !

TaaRt
9 years ago

Do you even get an image?

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

It depends what you call picture? the ‘HackThis is it an image?

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Yes. You already mentioned that you have the right data. It doesnt matter that it is not too clear, it is still solvable.

TaaRt
9 years ago

Yeah, and if you can read that you can decrypt it if >> you scan other threads for the method used

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

Okay guys ! :D I dont want spoilers but the answer is visual or audio-visual?

rushA [xzy123prog]
9 years ago

Visual, check the other forums on how to decrypt it.

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

Okay .. with all that I think I can do something ..;) Thank you all!

YuMan [Flosh]

Finally understood the picture, finally I just code of 14 digits and the other thread did not see me very well helped. I tried the Syracuse conjonct but it does more than figure, and the little smiley fxxk me, i try to change in 0 but nothing :/ I’m on the good way or not guys ?

[deleted user]
9 years ago

The method is in another thread. Go read :)

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@Flosh: If you read all threads about Crypt Level 6 and could not solve it, I have nothing to say. The last piece of this puzzle is the password itself. Please spend some time to figure it out, or should I send it to you via inbox?

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

Okey I understand … I’ll go deeper into my research;) and no I do not want to answer, but thank you!

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

Could someone give me the link of good thread, I read the forums 2 times and I do not really know what I miss :/!

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@Flosh If you’d have spent as long thinking about it as you have asking and reading the forums, I’m sure you’d have been done by now ;)
It is there somewhere so look over the threads again :)

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

Or maybe you should step aside from this level for some time. Sometimes one overthinks the concept and the basic goal of a level which leads to utter confusion.
Check out some other levels, refresh your Mind, get back to your senses and then try again! :)
Hope this will prove effective.

@Flosh: Because you PMed me yesterday to ask for a good thread to solve your problem, well, here it is.

jayssj11

read older threads , understand them . :)

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

I think that’s what I’ll do ‘i am devil’ I still try using the link in “Freewind1012” thanks guys ;) !! sorry for the time I made ??you lose…

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

No problem @Flosh . Keep trying, this level is not that hard as it seems. Hope you’ll conquer this level soon!
And again if you stop any where this is the place you come.

Ammon Sprayberry [AlienWars]

Just read older forum posts. This level is heavily spoiled… What really helped was just keeping an open mind. What is maybe there that you don’t really see…? ;) On a side note thank you @jayssj11 for including the website. I’m going to open a new forum for discussion of it. Please comment on there.

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@Greyhatfool That site is part of his signature and unrelated to HackThis!! I believe :)

Ammon Sprayberry [AlienWars]

I know I was thanking him because I personally have been looking for more hacking forums and tutorial and topic discussion sites.

YuMan [Flosh]

I still do not see the answer :( but I will try ;)! Thanks for the Hint all

? [Slazix1]
9 years ago

Can I PM someone my string of 14 numbers so I know if im on the right track?

3 replies have been removed
Zoino
9 years ago

How about you PM someone the numbers and ask them to tell you if the numbers are right t.t ??!

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 54

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss