i m not able to go ahead got stuck on level 6 help me

30replies
19voices
1,893views
1image
Statey
10 years ago

You read other forum posts?
Mostly you can gain lots of help from them!

Kunai
10 years ago

use inspect element to change what you want

gaurav787
10 years ago

i ll tell u what all i did i did inspect element changed sam to Ronald then what? after that? after chaning it to Ronald i went to lvl6 then select sam and submits but still fail

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Don’t ask us why. If it didn’t work, you would do something wrong. All I can say is that anything you changed in HTML source code would return to default after reloading a page.

[deleted user]

Dude if you fail you should try again until you succeed. Also once you change the name Sam to Ronald it shouldn’t show Sam on the webpage anymore. If it still shows Sam then you have done something wrong. Reloading the page as freewind1012 said will change everything to the default so avoid the refresh of the page.

Image <– Check this

iceflame1992
10 years ago

even i have change sam to Ronald, but when i reload the sourcecode page it again turns back to the default (sam) and if i save editing Ronald in place of sam the webpage gets save to my pc….i cant get any further…..

Then don’t reload the page.

rounak
10 years ago

dont reload after changing the source code

inspect that drop down menu….

iceflame1992
10 years ago

i did that stuff, i changed the name to Ronald then i went to the webpage but its not showing me the changes i have done…

rounak
10 years ago

restart the level

rounak
10 years ago

this tym dont reload after changing source code name to ronald by inspect element

iceflame1992
10 years ago

ya i didnt reload after changing the name…but thn to its not showing me the name in the main web page. i did refresh but then to its not working

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

I told you: DON’T RELOAD THE PAGE. Keep reloading and keep asking us why it did not work? What the hell?

And btw, you should know that “refresh” is equilavent to “reload”.

rounak
10 years ago

restar the level it this is the way …….sumthing wrong there

iceflame1992
10 years ago

i did then 2….

[deleted user]

iceflame1992: After reading your post on this thread, I think what you are doing is saving the source on to your pc and then changing Sam to Ronald and checking if it is getting changed on the website. If you are doing this then it will never happen.

Second thing is I think you are opening the source code of the page in notepad or a text editor in which you can make changes to the source code and then checking by reloading the webpage to see if the changes are showing up. If you are doing this then it will never work.

You need to use inspect element or use firebug (its an addon in mozilla firefox) to edit the webpage and to change the name from Sam to Ronald and see the changes done directly onto the webpage. If you are using mozilla firefox or google chrome use the inspect element. Right click on the webpage anywhere and then click on Inspect Element. Hope this helps.

bossguylol
10 years ago

when i click donald with inspect element dosent work help please

Wibben
10 years ago

Did you… read… the level… at all…
It said to login as Ronald, not Donald

DaPompo
10 years ago

@gaurav787
after using inspect element (Ctrl + Shift + i when you’re in the page) to change what you want, you changed Sam to Ronald, then choosing him “ and let’s say it doesn’t work O.o ” ?!! why didn’t you try to change John to Ronald and leave every thing as it is???!
P.S. never ever RELOAD/REFRESH any page after using “inspect element”

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

Please don’t post the way (the method, the step-by-step instruction…) solving the level. It’s not different from posting the answer.

DaPompo
10 years ago

sorry I didn’t mean it, but if you look at all previous posts you will know/see the answer step by step, all what I’ve done is collecting all of these posts together in my post!!!! and if I’ve to take over than 3 negative karma, I think we all have to share it together :/ :/
[left]and as @freewind1012 always said :[/left] [quote=@freewind1012]Please read before asking.[/quote]
I’ll tell you “Please read before take any action”!! and because I felt that he felt confused I took a negative karma… anyways my post is hidden, and I won’t post again

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

@DaPompo: You can delete your post whenever you want. That action will reset your karma too.

DaPompo
10 years ago

[left]@kapuccino thanks for your interest, but I won’t delete it, I’m pretty sure I didn’t do something wrong to be shame of to delete.
I don’t care about karma, I’m talking about reproach… and as I said before.. “read before take any action” beside “we all have to share the negative karma”
[/left]

? [dfalcon]
10 years ago

you should think about what you post before you post it

slayerpuppet
9 years ago

so easy im at lvl 6 with 1 attempt each , except for lvl 4 that took 3 v.v damn

killergame1809
9 years ago

how can i change a name in ronald plz ?

Reply has been removed
vapors12
7 years ago

I have the same issue. I can change to Ronald by CTRL+U to view source code, highlight SAM, right click to change text, change to Ronald, which does appear on the source page. Problem: I have no way to verify the change(actually see and choose Ronald from the list), as when I go back to original window with level 6 problem(log in for Ronald), while leaving the second one with page source still up.

Btw:Not trying to spoil anything but per forum rules, dont want to pm anyone with invite and have already spent many hours researching HTML and posting a help thread also.

any help is greatly appreciated

dloser
7 years ago

In most cases the source you are changing isn’t actually the source you are viewing. You can verify it pretty easily by changing something else that would give a big visual clue (e.g. removing the whole form).

I hear inspect element is nice, though.

lotteloke
3 years ago

Is there Sam. Why are u guys keep saying changing Sam to Ronald???

Kaldah
3 years ago

Hi, before the level was a little different, the logins were the same for everyone but now they are random and you have to read the description of the level.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 31

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss