I have the correct answer, any help?

Alphabetize

I have been doing this and have the right answer but it’s saying incorrect answer. Any help? Yes, it’s obviously the wrong answer then. Anyone who’s done the level before mind pm'ing me and I’ll send you my code. I feel so close to this! Excuse the language but, Fucking fun level!

18replies
6voices
328views

Definetly through this practice have thought of many ways of bypassing XSS filters

Anyone? whatsoever….…… … . .… . ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?

Are you sure about the remaining time and the format of your answer? PM me your code then.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Be careful with spaces, I had a problem with that ^^

I get up to 5 seconds when I punch in the code. I have everything in the correct format:

example:blah, hello, words, etc

All of the words go into alphabetical order, so yeah, I’m at a loss. I wasn’t sure if I was suppose to put my code in or just submit the answers so I tried both. There is an error in my code but it’s a little thing like every so often of executing it randomly the words will put a random space. It’s a quick fix and I know where it is so I just jump right in and fix it and still have 3 seconds on the clock. I have really fast internet still too….

[quote=level]say, when, get, with, because, been, must, almost, from, will, yet, either, their, might, often, are, least, neither, its, for, how, they, him, this, her, also, off, most, there, but, nor, about, across, where, you, she, who, only, just, able, had, else, rather, which, like, why, have, too, does[/quote]

[quote=My output]
able, about, across, almost, also, are, because, been, but, does, either, else, for, from, get, had, have, her, him, how, its, just, least, like, might, most, must, neither, nor, off, often, only, rather, say, she, their, there, they, this, too, when, where, which, who, why, will, with, yet, you [/quote]

I don’t think this is a spoiler because it’s not giving the answer away. The error output was but , does but I fixed it in a split sec. So idk what :P

Bump!… . … .… … .… …… . …………. BMO-

Fireshard
10 years ago

I’m not sure, but there might be some sort of filter on the textbox so you fail if you modify anything in it after pasting text in…

Also, as fkpuzat said, are you sure you don’t have some extra spaces (i’m thinking of the end of the list or something)?

The output appears to be fine…

Hmmmm… I didn’t think of the filter… let me try that real quick

Fireshard
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

first element in the input isn’t sorted with the rest…check and see your flaw…

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@MaxLockhart : If you have completed this Coding Level 1 then can you please PM me the code that you used to complete it. Thanks in advance.

Woah… Woah!!! WOaH! Send you the code? Sorry, I can’t do that… I mean I can help guide you, but how are you going to learn if someone just gives you the code buddy. Feel free to pm me and I’ll better help guide you. I cannot give you the code though. It’s against my values. I’m sorry :(

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@MaxLockhart : I’ve already completed this level. So I don’t need it to complete the level and if still you can’t provide it then it’s okay.

Oh well if you finished it that’s different. Having trouble pm'ing at the moment so if you want to PM me and see if that works then might as well give it a try lol

? [stefanking56]
9 years ago

I am also having trouble with this level.

this is the I/O

[quote=level]they, other, their, could, for, own, does, can, ever, where, let, she, whom, this, able, just, about, have, also, will, any, says, was, all, since, then, these, either, him, said, too, did, off, across, however, may, our, neither, your, only, them, would, into, every, who, because, its, how, cannot, like[/quote]

[quote=My output]able, about, across, all, also, any, because, can, cannot, could, did, does, either, ever, every, for, have, him, how, however, into, its, just, let, like, may, neither, off, only, other, our, own, said, says, she, since, their, them, then, these, this, too, was, where, who, whom, will, would, your[/quote]

I don’t think that there is a problem with spaces,and i use
.sort()
to sort out the words.

The submit button is also clicked with the code,but I still have issues.
If I could pm someone the code,and see what I was doing wrong?

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@stefanking56 : Check if there is an extra space either at the start or at the end.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
9 years ago

@stefanking56 looks like you have the same problem as @MaxLockhart as pointed out by @Fireshard

[quote=Fireshard]first element in the input isn’t sorted with the rest…check and see your flaw… [/quote]

As far as I can remeber @flabbyrabbit there was a random extra space that I added in there by accident.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss