Help pleaz !

SQLi 1

Hack666
10 years ago

Hi everyone! I’m stuck on the enormously sqli I succeeded Still other level based on some familiarized me, & I Still succeeded even after one or two test! I is only a basic level! Would it be possible to get help from one of you if you pleaz. Would I learn I do not want the answer, otherwise it would have no interest.
(I want to apologize for the mistakes I’m french :) )
thank you

11replies
6voices
266views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

Did you try to google for sql attacks? This is the first level, a little research will help you to find the answer ;)

So you want to learn something? How about googling it before asking?

Hack666
10 years ago

Freewind1012 Thank you for this nice tip! Of course I was on google before coming asked unfortunately I do not think I need to donate …
fkpuzat thank you for the link I’m going to read this ^ ^

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

The link you saw is a part of my signature ^^
Here is a link to help you for this level: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_injection

@Hack666: Did I ask you to donate something? I asked you to google SQLi, actually.

Hack666
10 years ago

Sorry I do not understand: (fkpuzat thank you to link it is very rewarding :) Despite of this I have one last question, I’m not very good at I must sevir me to “inspect element”?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

No need to inspect element, just use the link I gave you ;)

hamzoo
10 years ago

loL I have cleared all the levels of this website :p and it is very easy.. you guyz are crazy u dunt have brain bloddy losers :D

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm , cleared all the levels ??
Go have a reality check @hamzoo . ?

Fireshard
10 years ago

@fkpuzat try PMing him in french. His english makes communication pretty hard, I’m not sure what the problem is here :P You might help more like that :P

[deleted user]
10 years ago

You’re right, I’ve just PM him ;)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss