New Level Idea

mikeranger40
11 years ago

Can we make a new level sort of like real level 4 or whatever, where u have to look at different sources, hack the weaker ones, and put the pieces together like a puzzle?

One idea is we could have one where you have to hack into a (fake) computer. You have to like get past a few (fake) security systems and maintain control of the computer, while other (real) members of hackthis.co.uk. You could like earn points depending on how long you maintain control of the computer. I dont exactly know how to do this though…

Another idea is to (make a new forum section for this level) make a post in the forums to make a team of like 5- 10 people, download either LOIC or HOIC, and DDoS a site.

Please consider these ideas. :)

8replies
5voices
215views
mikeranger40
11 years ago

Here is another idea:
First: I know nothing about any of this!
Ok, so what you have to do is open CMD, and do that telnet connection to a website. Then you have to download something that has like a virus attached to it or whatever. You have to get the file without getting the virus. The “virus” could like get rid of your points or something…

Scott [scopes20]
11 years ago

This site could do with a level maker, people can code there own level and submit it to flabby for review.

ThenUrOwned
11 years ago

@ Scopes20, best idea yet!

ThenUrOwned
11 years ago

i also think there should be a tut on how to hack into a serverside game undetected to edit values of currency and such.

Scott [scopes20]
11 years ago

Thenurowned, i think you would be better off finding a glitch to change any value in a serverside game, you can only speculate on that as most servers have different security

devonrevenge
11 years ago

I thought that a good old fasioned brute force attack code would be good in the coding challenges

devonrevenge
11 years ago

Or a telnet challenge :D

Skater [ira1997]
11 years ago

I think that idea is really great.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss