My design for a player on the site, what do you think?

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I’ve been assisting Maxlockhart and Fireshard with a project for the site, I agreed to make a design for it, here it is:
http://i58.tinypic.com/mvkfpc.png

This is just a dummy sample. :)

15replies
8voices
247views
kamzhik
10 years ago

Is it going to be some kind of a radio or are we going to upload our own music?

[deleted user]

I think you should ask Max that one, it was his idea. :) I think a radio, but I’m not 100% sure.

mamijohn
10 years ago

how use this site??

Really didn’t want the idea to be shared yet on the site. Don’t have the code for the player anymore since he was deleted along with all of the messages. Was only able recover about 5 messages but that was all. I still have most of the functionality of it if anyone wants to jump in. @Fireshard and I put the project on hold since we’ve both been really busy with life. If anyone wanted to hear more about this project just pm me, but I will not post anything in particular in the forums. I won’t be working on it for a couple weeks though since I’m towards the end of the school year and working on a couple other projects. Feel free to message me about it.

Any IDEA that would develop this site …. I’m waiting eagerly to hear about it and I’m all ready to participate in the achievement…

[deleted user]

Off topic : @mamijohn awarded +ve but has received -2 karma and he have only one post (3 posts above). Is it a bug ? To answer this question : those who have given him negative karma (or positive), can you manifest yourself please ?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Is it something like HackThis own audio player?

@fkpuzat: Maybe @mamijohn received -1 karma, +1 karma and then -2 karma?

Wibben
10 years ago

or 1 person +1 karma and then he received -3 karma from 3 other people

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Maybe, that is why I ask ;)
I don’t know if you remember @freewind1012 but I asked the same question about another post in the forum and I was wrong, you told me that you’re good at counting. I may be wrong again but I prefer to ask. I’m maybe too curious ^^

Max Lockhart [MaxLockhart]

Is it possible we could close this thread? I feel it was a pretty original idea and am afraid to lose it. If not I guess that’s okay. But I mean, the user is deleted and posted information about our project prior to it’s release. If so that’d be great. As I said before if you want to be part of it and work on it as a team for the site to contribute or have questions about it, simply message me and I’ll respond. I do not feel like publicly discussing details. I will say that it’s waaaay more than an audio player and more than likely you have never seen anything like it or ever will. I think it would be a good addition to the site. If we could close this thread though, that would be great. Thank you guys

?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]

This design is not bad for this grade :)

There was a way better design before he altered it. Idkm maybe I’ll do the style. Just won’t sleep for a few days

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Woow I didn’t understand a thing! Is it about a music player or a player to upload our songs? And I would like to see the design. ?

Max Lockhart [MaxLockhart]

@IAmDevil

[quote=Me]Is it possible we could close this thread? …. I do not feel like publicly discussing details[/quote]

has nothing to do with uploading songs.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss