Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

lol' or 1=1 or ‘a’=‘a i gave this as username stiill only saying error with request any pointers from u guys

16replies
4voices
332views
[deleted user]
10 years ago

You are on the right track.

1=1 is only used when you don’t know the username or any value but in this case you know it.

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

username name is sandra murphy?

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yes check out the hint for some extra clues!! ?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Does it say username?

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

no i know it s not user name its her real name so the username will be like >> smurphy

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Guys chat over IRC. ?

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

ok i know the user name i should not use 1=1 … i think i have to use the username@the end of injection right

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@fear-15: As someone mentioned before, please complete SQLi levels first to learn how to inject. You can’t complete it without knowing the right syntax.

You were like “Let me inject it! Let me inject it! Right syntax and logical operators? Who cares!”. We want to help, but we can’t help someone who haven’t known the basic (of this level) from the start.

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

i think i got it i have to give something like this >> smurphy' or 1=1 or ‘a’=‘a’ to create error so i have to insert another 1=1 to make it true

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

ami right

You got nothing. The hint is really important. Make sure you read it and know what it says.

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

the hint gives name at the end login and password before and nod as user

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

what should i look for in the hint

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Then you really know nothing about XML and XPath query. Please try to make a proper XPath query first. You can’t hack anything if you don’t know how it works.

This thread is long enough.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

This is my last post in this thread. As I said: Please complete SQLi levels first! They are easier than Intermediate Level 6. When you get used to injecting, come back. You will see what you are wrong now. ;)

There’s no need to complete all levels in order. Did your math teacher not say: “Solve the easier exercises first!”?

Fe@r-!5 [fear-15]
10 years ago

will do ….. sir

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss