Help For Crypt Level 6

Aliens

hi in crypt level 6 after i had open this file with Sonic Visualiser the message who find inside him is not readable (very small).
have an indications to resolve it.
thanks.

21replies
10voices
455views
Fireshard
10 years ago

Hi!

What message did you find, exactly? PM me or put your answer in [ spoiler] tags, so you don’t spoil the level for others :)

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

He just didn’t read thoroughly. Crypt Level 6 discussion thread has enough tips/hints that no one bothers to ask anymore.

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

After reading a long thread opened by @zLKidda, I could complete this level by myself. So keep reading and trying, @brahim.akerkouch.1!

Fireshard
10 years ago

Yes, after getting that PM, i agree. Halfway there :P

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

May be the level is not too hard. Its just a little bit stingy after getting the hidden code. ?
Yes it took a lots of time for decrypting the code. Patience is the key here !! ?

qwerert
10 years ago

I agree, it just takes some time. Think about it.

I also agree with freewind, there are way too many hints in regards to crypt level 6. This thread should be closed.

I found a word [[[ Hackthis ]]] when i open the sonogramme in wavausaur but i’m sure now that this level completed easly with Sonic Visualiser 2.3 http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Editors-Recorders/Sonic-Visualiser.shtml

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

There is a code too there if you see it properly. Try @rekcah.ronoh zooming or stretching the hidden image.

IAmDevil Yeah, i try it. the most what i say icons like this :) :) …… try&try again.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

To be honest, I don’t even think that someone has to tear his hear to solve Crypt Level 6 anymore. This so-looooooong thread is more than neccessary.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

So shouldn’t this thread be closed to stop it from getting even longer? Admin and Moderators look into it! ?

;) Each time U recalls my honorary,,,,^^|| freewind ||^^ as if I whom open this thread & as if I whom asked Please to help him….
I do not want none of this, just enjoy with you.

[quote=rekcah.ronoh]I do not want none of this, just enjoy with you.[/quote]

I get what you mean but it’s kinda awkward.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Well firstly I didn’t understand what @rekcah.ronoh said! And secondly what was it all about?

Abhi
10 years ago

Thats what the problem is…..its really tough understanding him…and his strange language !! Though he may be saying something important but his way of expression just eats it all !!

qwerert
10 years ago

Can we just close this thread now?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Audacity is also a good tool which can be used for this level for the first part.

Statey
10 years ago

this level is clearly explained in another forumspost. no need to help here in any way ;)

[quote=freewind1012]
I get what you mean but it’s kinda awkward. [/quote]

[quote=IAmDevil]
Well firstly I didn’t understand what rekcah.ronoh said! And secondly what was it all about? [/quote]

[quote=Abhi_hacker] Thats what the problem is…..its really tough understanding him…and his strange language !! Though he may be saying something important but his way of expression just eats it all !! [/quote]

There is no need to understand what I say….. I gotta a tone for the pressure on my keyboard buttons…..

maybe I’m whimsical for a little bit <<

But, what’s important Now >>>>> Thread must be CLOSING.

[quote=rekcah.ronoh]There is no need to understand what I say[/quote]
So I guess we just ignore you.

hhhhhhh like U want…..freewind1012

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 22

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss