Please help me to crack wpa password, I know that most of the information will help to break!

kingdow
10 years ago

I originally wanted to use the free wifi, but I when I learned how to crack, I wanted to break it for the sense of accomplishment, but I spent a few months can not be cracked, so I’m very curious about what it’s password is ? Please help me crack this wpa password.
info: He is a man, 19 to 28 years old, do not speak English, Chinese, primary school education, the name is liuxianwen or liuxiangwen, like to play online games, like to use the essid is liuxianwen or liuxiangwen or 112233665544
My WPA2 packet file address: http://inin.ueuo.com/targetap-01.rar

42replies
10voices
342views
Statey
10 years ago

[quote=Disclaimer]The owner of this site does not accept responsibility for the actions of any users of this site. Users are solely responsible for any content that they place on this site. This site does not encourage or condone any illegal activity, or attempts to hack into any network where they do not have authority to do so.[/quote]

What did the OP say? Nevermind, the title of this thread is enough… :/

I don’t think the question was that bad. But still, man can’t people make posts that don’t sound so needy and desperate? I mean, lately that’s all there has been. I feel like a broken record saying this, but man just think about you’re exact question is and do a little bit of research instead of just posting on impulse.

Title: Cracking WPA

Description: So I’ve been looking around the internet and have noticed that I have to do [a, b, and c] but I don’t exactly know what that means. Any help? I’m a bit of a noob to hacking, but wireless hacking seems to catch my fancy. I’m using the tools [a, b, c, d, etc or less] which is [line user or graphical user] interface since that’s what the video or information online was using. Thank you HackThis people!

Boom… Not that hard guys, c' mon– :P
huff…

Keep it honest but don’t sound like a damn criminal and like you trying to breach and destroy the world. I don’t think anyone gives a crud if you’re doing something bad on your freetime, but you can’t publicize those kind of things because they ruin the reputation of the site and admins. If you want to say things otherwise, two words… PM, or, encrypted chat.

kingdow
10 years ago

I do not want to get destroyed, I just can not break a long, curious what the password is? I just want to help provide information to help people break

It’s just the approach that’s all, we don’t know your intensions

Max Lockhart [MaxLockhart]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Maybe close this one and come in with a new approach?

edit:

Check out the articles @kingdow there may be some stuff there

Abhi
10 years ago

This attitude of yours brings out a sense of criminality of your nature . Well , learn about it if you want….you have got google , but I don’t find any need to publicise your intentions !!
So….. Best of luck if you’re going to learn about it !! :)

I believe that @kingdow asked the same question 5 months ago and received some answers. :/

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

Give @kingdow a break. He should handle his own matter. :p

[paulau]
10 years ago

Want to know hpw to crack wifi isn’t criminal , that’s for educational purpose but that’s wath we do with this knowledge which is criminal

[IAmDevil]

I think there’s an article here of the given topic. Check that out may help ya !
Edit: Link- https://www.hackthis.co.uk/articles/simple-wep-cracking
I know its not WPA but still useful as most of it is the same.

Abhi
10 years ago

I don’t care about the reasons due to which he wants to crack a wifi network’s password , but as I said he has got google to help him .
There is nothing sensible of him to ask on a forum concerning about discussions pertaining to hacking and security where he is asking and not discussing anything !!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Well said Abhi_hacker we still get the idiots on here, it never fails.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@kingdow : Kindly close this thread now cause you ain’t gonna get what you’ve asked for.

Came to the forum, asked a question and then disappeared. :/

Statey
10 years ago

so a mod should close it. or directly delete it.

daMage
10 years ago

or leave it as a warning example…

[paulau]
10 years ago

Why you are all flame him? he just want to know how to crack wpa not to hack the world… that’s for his personal knowledge..

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@paulau: If you ever read the hidden post, you would know that the question was there for his personal problem: using free wifi without paying.

[paulau]
10 years ago

owww sorry i havent understood that :\

Abhi
10 years ago

We aren’t really flaming him @paulau . Its all because of difference in our point of view that it appeares in our posts . Everyone thinks differently !! Well , as for me ….. I think that he should have used google and then clarified his queries here !! In that case , it would have been a discussion . But thats just my opinion . No offence to anyone !! :)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Guys this is a pointless discussion. Closing this thread is the best option! ?

[paulau]
10 years ago

Yep everyone think differently but we are here to learn… so why dont give him link or solution?

Mystery [kapuccino]

This is a pointless discussion because the OP has got lost somewhere. However, as far as I know, there is not an absolute solution for this problem. It is similar to decrypt a MD5 hash: we have some go-around methods (databases, rainbow tables…) but a common one for everyone? No.

If we gave him a link/an article to read, he wouldn’t do that too.

Abhi
10 years ago

Yup , you may be right @paulau . For that reason, I profiled the guy who asked this. This guy kingdow joined 4 months ago , was last seen 5 days before , has got a score of 100 and that too not because of solving a level but because of the veteran medal .
Do you really think @paulau , that he posted to learn ? Well , seriously I don’t think so !!
Still , if he wants to learn , @kingdow , go to this link :
http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/wireless/wireless-howto/31914-how-to-crack-wpa-wpa2-2012
Not sure if this would work….but atleast you’ll start somewhere !!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

The problem on this website is that there are too many idiots who want everything handed to them because they are too fu***n' idle to lean how to do it themselves.

[paulau]
10 years ago

Yes for many people hack is easy , but no, you have to search , learn , test , remember and repeat this so many fucking times but if you really want to be an hacker, you will never stop!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Yeah Paulau that’s what hacking is all about and the only way to process and remember is by using your brain mate! Have a good one. :)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yeah guys Hack to learn!! ?
Hacking is like an addiction to me, I got to have my hack dose everyday to keep me from freaking out! ?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

hahaha!!!! Nice one IAmDevil sounds like you need a Valium there mate. hahaha!!!

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yeah to counter-act my anxiety. Being away from my Computer is really a nightmare for me also currently I am on short picnic which is even worse ! ?

Abhi
10 years ago

Hehe….@IAmDevil , don’t worry…..just continue your dose without a miss . You’ll be fine !!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I think I am the one who needs a Valium today. I was called out early on today to sort a server that was not working for some reason. So I drove somewhere around 250 miles to sort out that pesky server that was not doing it job correctly.

When I got there I found that the cleaner had been in early today at about 6.30am and hoovered the offices.

She had used the plug the server was plugged in to, even though there is a big friggin sign above the pug saying “DO NOT TURN OFF” But she did to hoover the office. Then she went home happy in her day that she had cleaned to office up real nice.

Needless to say all I had to do was turn the bloody switch back on. 250 miles for a silly bloody cleaner. I do need that Valium!! :(

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Damn that would have been so frustating! 250 miles os not a joke. I would have just killed that bitch and would have required a double dose! :p

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Yes I did feel like ripping her friggin' head of and shitting down her neck!! :)

Abhi
10 years ago

Good thing you didn’t do that…..@Anonra . ;)

Now everything seems to be off-topic. :/

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Well the answer to this thread has already been given. So either this thread should be closed or more off-topic discussion will continue! :p

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago

We all know that @kingdow won’t come back unless he has a problem with his wi-fi again.

[IAmDevil]

Haha lol @kapuccino .Then a call to the morderators and the one and only Admin. :)

Mystery [kapuccino]

Hey, I was reading Ticker and saw this link submitted by @Osaka. Hope this helps!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 43

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss