mesen
10 years ago

i don’t know add Ronald into list, help me..

17replies
10voices
303views
???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

Use Inspect element or

firebug
Addon
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Problem solved. Close this thread! :p

mesen
10 years ago

thank you very much. I have completed

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Congratulations man! Hope you complete all the levels like this. ?

Abhi
10 years ago

Hey dude , you have got 29 threads to read from…..and hundreds of posts written in them…So , kindly read them all before making any new thread . They have been written so that you can get a hint from them.
Anyways , all I can tell you for this level is that you gotta do something to do either of the two things :

1 Insert a new user naming Ronald right there in the list of names
2 Change any name of the list [/spoiler]
Now , I hope you can do a little bit of reading to know how to do it !!

Admin spoiler:
[spoiler] I have tried to give as limited info so that I don’t give out the answer but if you feel that it is giving more info than it should , then kindly delete the post.

Mystery [kapuccino]

[quote=mesen]thank you very much. I have completed[/quote]

@mesen: You are the one who opened this thread dude. Be more responsible and close it! :/

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I’m sure that the people on this website who more or less just joined think that the forum is set out for them to come on here and bash out heads about “ Help me please I can’t do it! ” FFS this forum is for guidance only. Not a place where, because you couldn’t be arsed to look up the posts or try to do it yourself. You think?? “I know I’ll ask in the forum!”

It gets a bit up your friggin' nose after the thousand “Please help me!” F**K me it’s not rocket science!

Hacker.IDSf
10 years ago

this thread must be closing mesen complete the level. :)

jakie12345

:| I need help please im stuck on level 4 :| :)

Abhi
10 years ago

Then check out Level 4 threads…..and read them all before posting a new one :)

jakie12345
10 years ago

tell me the answer ;)

Abhi
10 years ago

You want the answer :

you won’t get it like this :@ :@
I wish I had the power to give negative karma , cause if i had..I swear I would have given you one. Do you think this a joke @jakie12345 , that all dedicated members are working their minds to try and reach the answer and you walk in casually and ask us to give you the answer. Well , if you think so then *get a life * dude.
As far as giving you answer is concerned….I am sure….you won’t get it like this….
Now , if you can , then try to find it the right way-by reading or else just quit .

qwerert
10 years ago

Sorry, the internet exists for a reason. Go learn something and then come back if you run into some kind of real problem.

You don’t learn anything from not trying. :/

Wibben
10 years ago

Learn how to make a html form on a separate document, or learn your in browser source code editing features (Inspect element for Chrome, Firebug for FF)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

There Abhi_hacker I gave him the negative karma for you! :)

Abhi

Thanks @Anonra for your kind gesture . :)
He surely deserved that !!

[deleted user]
10 years ago

No problem Abhi_hacker you are always welcome. Have a fantastic weekend EVERYONE on Hackthis.co.uk - Happy HAckin' and please remember. ‘No stupid questions!’ hahaha!!! Later dudes! I think they say!! :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss