Spoiler

lucki58300
10 years ago

This is a proposal about spoiler and the fact that we can’t wrap them once they are opened . I think it may be useful if we could wrap them …

13replies
6voices
260views
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

[quote=Inception]What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient… highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it’s almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.[/quote]
When someone clicks Show spoiler, an idea has been sticked in his/her mind. Even if he/she hides it, it is still right there…

LOL, just kidding. We shall note this inconvenience and fix it when we can.

lucki58300
10 years ago

Lol , no it’s just because I want to write a thread where I will give ,in spoilers, some links about how to learn html, java, … and other things (if you don’t see any problem with this) . So it will be preferable if we can wrap it.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Ahh… I understood the question now! I never tried to close the Spoilers one’s i opened it. :p
But yea it should be fixed. Why don’t you try it yourself @lucki58300 . Try to implement it on your own on github ! :)

Mystery [kapuccino]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@lucki58300: Just report an issue on GitHub. I want to become a contributor but I don’t really understand website developing much…

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I think it should be the way it is. This is what I think.

lucki58300
10 years ago

Ok , I think I will try to make it with @fkpuzat (he is my friend).

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Yes we can see how to improve it on GitHub, like in the old version of HackThis!! :)
But I don’t know how to program in php :(

@fkpuzat: Try to setup the environment first. I can help you if you need.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

What do you mean by setup the environment ?

singleton
10 years ago

fkpuzat, the environment you need to set up is a development environment in which you can run the site locally on your machine, view and change the code and see how it works. This environment includes WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySql and PHP) or LAMP (Same but with Linux such as Ubuntu instead of Windows). You also need to install git to download the source code from GitHub (and hopefully push back the fix :) )
If you use Windows, you can install WAMP server by downloading an open source package found at www.wampserver.com/en/. There is no install script yet, but I believe I’ll be able to finish it soon.
If you use Ubuntu, there is already an install script you just need to run once you have the code and follow the instructions.
In both cases, you should start by installing git on your machine and clone the repository with the command: “git clone https://github.com/HackThis/hackthis.co.uk”.

PS - How do you reference a user in a post?

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Thank you very much for your reply, full of informations ! :)
I will try to do all that you said :)

[deleted user]
10 years ago

@singleton : You need to put a @ sign before the user’s nick.

singleton
10 years ago

Thanks @tlotr :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss