main level6

Intro 6

tonyngo2014
10 years ago

After inspecting the element, i edit a name replacing it with Donald. now , after selecting it i submit. Still can’t pass main level 6.
Tell me please if there is any other way to dodge this

16replies
8voices
662views
Reply has been removed
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

facepalm

This is the level briefing of Main Level 6: Login as Ronald to complete the level.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Damn! Not again.

Your question has definitely been answered please close the thread.

Wibben
10 years ago

This… is literally the same exact question

As the level it’s self?

Wibben
10 years ago

This is pretty much the same question asked by draco, both read the name Ronald as Donald

Haha that’s just ridiculous didn’t this guy read the other forums?

Wibben
10 years ago

I’m sure that’s why freewind1012 and IamDevil were a bit frustrated with the lack of research skills of this guy

I bet I mean seriously read the other forums and at least try to figure it out

Maxima
10 years ago

I know what I have to do, I can see it but cannot amend it. tried Ctrl + U, also Ctrl + Shift + i, see it but can’t change it. Should I be running a specific version of Firefox or be using something like Firebug? I can’t see why I cannot change the line?

Wibben
10 years ago

If you are running chrome, inspect element will work
If you are using FF, you will need firebug

Actually, Firefox has Inspect Element too.

Maxima
10 years ago

I have been using Firefox, but a new version that Firebug doesn’t support. I tried to find an old version but my anti virus hates the ones found. Seems that if I inspect the element I get the code, but can’t change it in Firefox. On other random sites i could change text. Computers - love em…. Going to try Chrome, then look for old version of Firefox to get used to both. Thanks

SFisher
9 years ago

@Maxima Chrome is suitable for what you intend to do (no addons needed). :)

2 replies have been removed
aurelien27042002
9 years ago

After inspecting the element, i edit a name replacing it with Donald. now , after selecting it i submit. Still can’t pass main level 6.
Tell me please if there is any other way to dodge this

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

facepalm
Really? Can’t believe. Look clearly what username is required!
Please @flabbyrabbit put the username in h1 tag or make it bold, so that people can see it! :/

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss