Feed not working

Hackay
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hi guys,

I’ve already read this thread :
https://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/general-information/suggestions/4074-feed-ubuntu-cromium
and flabby seemed to say that the feed was working again. It is not my case and it was working until it worked again for tortora23 or singleton.

I’m with Chrome on W8.1

Anyone else is having the same problem ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

14replies
8voices
249views
1image
[deleted user]
10 years ago

Same problem on this school’s computer, windows xp and firefox, but it is a very old computer and this issue exist since the beginning so I don’t care ^^
It works fine under windows xp and firefox at home.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

It is not working at the moment but it may be a temporary inconsistence in the system. We should wait a bit longer. If this problem keeps showing up, then it’s time to report. :p

Hackay
10 years ago

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Let’s wait a bit more then.
If it continues, I will report it again in this thread.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm… The feeds seems to be fine now! So close this thread.

Hackay
10 years ago

It’s not the case for me @IAmDevil

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

So what is the problem in your case then?

Hackay
10 years ago

Here is my problem :
It is loading all the time…

Abhi
10 years ago

Same is the case with me…..
Its just loading…….

???Roun512 [roun512]

Please use GitHub :) Create issue there about any problem/suggestion/feature.

Here is the link. :)

Peter [verath]
10 years ago

It seems like it has to do with the SSL certificate being used. The feed url was moved yesterday from hackthis.co.uk to feed.hackthis.co.uk, which is likely the cause.

A temporary workaround that worked for me was to visit https://feed.hackthis.co.uk:8080/ and clicking “proceed anyway”. Note, please read the warning sign. Even though it should be pretty safe to “proceed anyway” this time, it is absolutely nothing that is recommended!

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

@verath that is a great spot … I already had the exception added so had missed this. I will have to do some thinking and try and sort it out.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]

The feed has been moved to hackthis.co.uk, DNS and cache willing things should be back to working order now. If not please check console logs etc to see if the right URL is being used for the socket.

@flabbyrabbit: The feeds has been returned to normal. Cheers. :)

Hackay
10 years ago

Thank you @flabbyrabbit this is working perfectly now !
I close.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss