Crypt level 6 so close

Aliens

Ok so I went in to the mayan numbering system got the numbers the only thing thats throwing me off are those two stupid specail characters what do I do for those?

14replies
4voices
327views

Are you sure that you know everything about that system?

Um I think so.Oh wait are the special characters numbers in that system?

Google it properly. Don’t jump in conclusion.

Freewind 1012:Anything less cryptic would be a bit more helpful. Don’t want spoilers on the forum though could you send a private message to me about the special characters and what they mean specifically?

Maybe I’m just not getting what you are saying I’ve gone through at least 12 different sites and still haven’t found the special characters in them.

Hackay
9 years ago

Why would you the meaning specifically ? You have to figure out what make sense in that case.

You found something, which might be true : the numbering system. If you think this is the right track then keep to think in the same logic till you find something.

Ok guys I’ll keep looking I’ll keep this thread going though so keep posting information but please no spoilers on the forum.

Wibben
9 years ago

I googled images of the mayan numbering system, if you look closely at the special characters some of them might resemble

Ok thanks Wibben I will look into that.

Ok so I think I figured out the special character and what it means put it in and it still rejects my answer is there a second layer of encryption to this level?

Hackay
9 years ago

If it doesn’t work then, there might be something else ! ;)

So what encryption method is used for the 14 characters that I have now?

Hackay
9 years ago

The answer is somewhere in the existing threads.

Ok thanks

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss