is there something wrong!!

Intro 10

DaPompo
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

I got the password, and without reading other thread, because I’m sure it’s correct, but when I clicked “submit” it give me “incorrect pwd”!!!

it’s not a variable it’s constant

8replies
3voices
260views
Wibben
10 years ago

the code is a variable

DaPompo
10 years ago

I was wrong, sry..
now lvl completed by >> alert(); but I don’t know how this password generated or where stored, any one can explain, thanks

Wibben
10 years ago

the code was a variable set to a certain value, you probably read the part about if you got it right the url would display ?pass= the password

DaPompo
10 years ago

I saw it, but I don’t know how to generate a new pwd from nothing :) there’s no function in there

If you already completed the level, how about closing this thread? :/

DaPompo
10 years ago

Sure, I’ll close it - it’s all I wanted anyone to explain to me what happened to the PWD and how it changed!!
I think it is important not only to finish the level(s), but I am here to learn and understand.. not just to solve levels as playing a computer game :/

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

It’s all about JavaScript. You have never programmed something, right? If you did, you would know what is “overwrite a variable”.

DaPompo
10 years ago

if you don’t know anything about people, you won’t know how to treat them, it’s all about sense, thanks anyways.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 9

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss