help plz...

Beach

grimps
11 years ago

i’m stuck on this level. i’ve open the file with other tools but i can’t find the username and the password…
any clue thnks

14replies
8voices
912views

i suggest you open it using notepad and find the readable words… find the words that you really can read , and they maybe the username and password

chebhou
11 years ago

@mattempik , I found more than two words that i can read & is this the last step to the solution ?

okay , some of the word that you found is the username and the password okay . just try the word and you will complete the level :)

grimps
11 years ago

i finally was able to solve it :D

see , if you carefully find the words for the username and password you will finally solve it :)

TheJellyCandy
11 years ago

Exactly as mattempik said:)

bwallin4life
11 years ago

im using a mac book and i have tried to open it with all my apps but i can’t find it …. plz help

daMage
11 years ago

If you open it with the “correct” application, it may
1) be hard to find
2) require additional steps to just opening it

I know for a fact that this level is doable using OSX.

bwallin4life
11 years ago

ok ill jsut use a pc and open it with notepad but what exactly am I looking for when i put it in it is a bunch of jiber and i tried to look for words like you guys said but idk

daMage
11 years ago

sure, most of it is gibberish. That’s the option number 1 from my post.

When you find what you are looking for, it should be obvious.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Hi, I’m trying to read the username & password with JEDIT, i read 597 lines, well, all i can find is “ ASCIII like chocolateRelatedSound ” that seems like readable words and some code a few lines lower. I tried combination of these 3 words but it doesn’t work.
Am I all wrong?

you are doing it right , but have you found a name in that ? that is my hint . nad if you have found a name then you should try to try every combination until you succeed .

Lond [arishaker]
11 years ago

ok ai chek

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Thanks matt, I found it.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss