claudeminor
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Hi, All
I am a new user, thanks for your site.
I just a small problems in the main level 8
I download the file “secret.txt”, it’s ok
when i opening the file, it is monstruous,
I do not know where to start.
I search “pass” and user, user it'is find, by against the pass word, I’m lost.
Can someone point me ?
I am sorry for my english, it’s very bad :p
Thanks all

13replies
8voices
1,075views
Wibben
9 years ago

This level is the same as main level 4, except you have an extra layer of protection. You don’t have to download the file

[IAmDevil]

[quote=daMage]The coder has made the same mistake as level 4 but this time at least he has tried to protect the password. The password has been encrypted, convert the binary into something that is easier for humans to read (base 16). [/quote]

That should help!

?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]

All You need is transform the bin to Hex,,,, you can do that with your Calculator Program if You use windows 7 Or use this preetty site: http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/binary-to-hex-converter

|||||||||||| Little information: |||||||||||
the password is written with 0 & 1 only right? ex: 0101010110 ….. it’s a Bin || Binary || ( base2 written just with 2 numbers 0 & 1) ,,,,
Hex || Hexadimal || (base
16 written with a 10 numbers and the first 6th latin letters that’s mean ( 10=A, 11=B, 12=C, 13=D, 14=E, 15=F )

DaPompo
9 years ago

what about to try Calculator in a programming mode

The calculator is a quick trick Main Level 8. However, it is not the general solution.

I remember that I complete this level with Calculator programmerDaPompo it’s the easiest solution. U can past the bin code u don’t need to tape it.

claudeminor
9 years ago

thank you very much to all
I will do as you say ;)

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@claudeminor : Now you can close this thread since you have got the answers.

Please close the thread as you know what to do.

Wibben
9 years ago

Greyhatfool: you don’t have to repeat the what toltr said, once is enough and I’m sure he will read it

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@rekcah.ronoh you made a little mistake because in base 16 : A=10, B=11, C=12, D=13, E=14, F=15 ;)

fkpuzat Yeah, U are right…. || A=10…F=15 ||, Post Corrected
Thanks for your Exactitude ;) =merci mon ami=

claudeminor
9 years ago

Merci , thanks ;)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss