tortora23
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

—-spoilerrrr..——–

9replies
5voices
237views
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

You should submit your idea to @flabbyrabbit via inbox. ;)

tortora23
10 years ago

i wrote it in the irc channel but the super guys don’t read it … ;);) i will wait to flabby see your tag;) however i take this opportunity to congratulate for the irc channel idea, with this channel i meet a lot of funny guys, it’s more than a normal forum … waiting for flabbyrabbit sentence ;);)

Reply has been removed
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm… Would you give a more detailed explanation of the level? May be we could add an another twist to it!

Abhi
10 years ago

Basically…@tortora23 is thinking about a level working along the line of DNS Zone Transfer , Isn’t it @tortora23 ??

Think about it: How could you create a level if everyone discussed about it and already knew the answer? So the best choice is PM / inbox your idea.

tortora23
10 years ago

yep i think it’s better erase the post;)

tortora23
10 years ago

ok i submit the idea in the contact us … can we erase the post

Abhi
10 years ago

Go on man…Do it !! :)

@tortora23: You can’t delete a thread unless you are a moderator. But close the thread, yes. :D

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss