What is this?

Secure agent

lordfide
10 years ago

Hey everyone ! In this level i have tried all agent and it still not work why??? (i’m using agent swithcher !! )

19replies
12voices
402views
[IAmDevil]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Ok first, there are loads of these threads on the forum, please read those! :/
And still if you want the i’d say look for something Secure in the source code! You’ll also be able to complete the level by using another device! Figure out what I said. :)

Reply has been removed
lordfide
10 years ago

How to?

Wibben
10 years ago

depends on what addon you’re using, perhaps you can do it in the addon’s setting

Pawda [Memoria]
10 years ago

Or just don’t use any addon.

Abhi
10 years ago

Yup…you can do it both ways….with an addon as well as without an addon !!

lordfide
10 years ago

I’m using an add-on an tried all agent , but still not work

Ammon Sprayberry [AlienWars]

Don’t try the other agents make your own that’s what they were saying before. Of course the other agents because they aren’t they right agent. Read the hint again.

User agent not accepted only secure_user_agent allowed.

Abhi

It simply means that you are doing it wrong…..read the hint really carefully !!
The answer lies in the hint itself !! :)

Please tell me if you think the hint was to much

Abhi
10 years ago

I’ll find the same sentence in a lot many thread….its just how you take it !! Don’t really think that it is spoilerish in any way !!

Alright but it is the fact that the answer is in plain sight that annoys me so much.

Abhi
10 years ago

My Last post in this thread…cause i don’t want to spam here……
Don’t really think…that the answer is in plain sight !! According to me , its well concealed !!

lordfide
10 years ago

Never mind…… Maybe later

Wibben
10 years ago

lordfide: think like a program, if the programmer tells you to move 5 steps north 59.85 drgrees, you do exactly that, it’s the same thing for this level. do EXACTLY what the level wants, letter by letter, space by space, underscore by underscore

bluebird1994
10 years ago

omg that was so stupid, I cant believe I missed that. Opera browser made it easy, the clue is literally staring you in the face. dont think too much and you’ll be fine. 55 attempts in one night haha. Happy hacking guys

Elhitch

This is pretty much the answer.

Use ctrl-C and ctrl-V for optimal results.

Pawda [Memoria]
10 years ago

Why everyone feels like to give his little personal hint, isn’t the level explicit enough like this ?
Next step would be a youtube video who describe how to do that level ?
Although I’m not against a simple article to describe the way to proceed in another context unrelated to the level itself.
=>
1) There is no point having a hundred topic with the same content..
2) There is even more pointless to Give the same hint as the one written in the level.
3) At one point it would have sense to enable the view of the forum level section in exchange of half the level reward.
Maybe it will promote the desire to find a solution on our own.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Yes we’re sure this level is easy enough to solve by own. The opera browser is a suitable user agent and hence when we start this level in that browser it over! Maybe its time to shut this thread. ?

? [dfalcon]
10 years ago

somebody really needs to close this thread. anybody that actually knows how to hack can usually do all of the levels. crypt is the only exception. now that you know how to do this, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD SO THAT FUTURE USERS CAN HAVE FUN WITH THE LEVEL!!!!!!!!!

3 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss