Ughh gawd everythings done except when im click “Credit” it insta appears a msg “THIEFT:….” i read some previous threads and they are talking about some logs but i cant understand which logs to clear

Thanks anyway ;D

13replies
3voices
335views
?ouo? ?????? [rekcah.ronoh]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

The solution >> clear your log

Even tho that i did it already, i will try again xD Thanks !

U welcome [url]
21CmOfPain[/url]

Nope still cant…It says something about accessing private info in Planet Bit i deleted my cache but nothing ;(

SFisher
9 years ago

I had the same problem even when I did that, someone mentioned the solution was not closing any window you use (or something like that, it was very strange XD) when you >> …cover your footprints.

That is actually strange xD gotta think about it more!

SFisher
9 years ago

I just ran over the forum thread I opened when this happened. If you think you’re doing everything right but it’s not working, try this:

Don’t ever hit the “Back” button.

Yeah Think carefully 21CmOfPain and you will do it,,,, it’s very easy. There’s something you have not seen.

Never did that on safe transfer but i did on Planet Bit
so i guess i should start all over?How do i make a clean begin? :/

SFisher
9 years ago

Open the level with a different browser.
Or log out, clear all cookies and cache, restart browser and start again. Maybe wait 15 minutes, I can’t remember.

Ow just found that little magic button in

Planet Bit

Thanks guys ;D

SFisher He does not have to do all this.
Backup solution 21CmOfPain, just clear your cookies. and Try from the beginning.

Yeah it wasnt needed I have just missed something next time ill have to be more carefull
Thanks again guys btw ;D
Think i should close the thread!

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss