How can you hack emails

dinoman1995
11 years ago

I really need help with this im trying to help my friend he got hacked got his minecraft account taken and the email is taken and the person who hacked him changed the security questions phone number everything please help

46replies
46voices
352views

if everything is taken , why dont your friend just create a new email . you also can learn how to brute force :)

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

He wants to get his minecraft account back, that’s why.
I’d first of all try to get it back the legal way. And are you sure that it is indeed his account?

hurm… i think there is a way , try to search in google

Keeper
11 years ago

I don’t think the support staff will assist you in that situation. Think of a way to trick the hacker to visit a page where you’ve included a SJDB. Unless you R.A.T him, there is no other choice.

you can try phishing or kelogger :)

jokerboy7
11 years ago

whats a SJDB and how do you make one for somone to visit

3 replies have been removed
KH_education
11 years ago

Use phishing page

phishing or R.A.T might help you …

2 replies have been removed
EEEEE
11 years ago

how phishing can help him
i dont think it will help him

Dr. Psycho [suca]
11 years ago

RAT/KEYLOGGER/BACKDOOR/PHISING…:)

greenhornc0de
11 years ago

that’s right

CrashOveride99
11 years ago

Hey guys i need a good RAT any one know of one?

prorat ? also good

adirama
11 years ago

I want to create program facebook password ?????

Voorm
11 years ago

@adirama
I realy don’t know??
^^'

wau sai , hahah really need a help from you lord :)

[deleted user]
11 years ago

You all want to stop asking for members to hack websites, emails, passwords, school website or anything else like that because you will not get any help from this website as it is against the law. OK???

Reply has been removed
J [ColdIV]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

[quote=ANONRA]You all want to stop asking for members to hack websites, emails, passwords, school website or anything else like that because you will not get any help from this website as it is against the law. OK???[/quote]

Are you joking @souleman?

zeyalon
11 years ago

Gay, if you are gonna do anything illegal, do it yourself, I was just messaged for me to hack into some guys girlfriends fb account, I told him i’d consider it, But I’m not really gonna do it, could never do it I’m not risking getting caught for some nub who has trust issues, it’s bad to do stuff like that for other people so don’t do it.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

This website is for learning -.- !
not for freaking software / scripts to be givin out !
you wont ever learn a damn thing if you dont use sweat - tears and broken fingers !
so start using google, learn a lot from this site, start learning programming languages like Python and web lang like HTML - CSS and PHP!
im still learning and i’m still a noob, but when i see even bigger noobs asking to learn how to hack facebook - minecraft etc. i just get annoyed really…
if a hacker were to ever give you a software able to hack Facebook and so on would you just share it with everyone ??
a hacker, cracker, pentester, black/grey/white hat wont just give out everything ! you gotta learn like everyone else did in the first place so please drop this post or something !

@th3Fjong, well said…

gui4_NET
11 years ago

How do you get gmail passwords please replay

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

Hey what does Mattempk mean bye or you could use brute force I looked into it is it safe or does it have malware?

Asesino04 [oeb1590]
11 years ago

i think he should search some brute force tools

CygnusH33L
11 years ago

@cpn1000 Brute force isn’t a program its an attack method. It works by trying every possibility or the most likely possibility’s. This is normally done with dictionaries that contain words, you can get dictionaries of previously hacked passwords, languages most used words etc.
Wiki

You can use different programs for Brute forcing (some of which may contain malware) or you could even do it manually yourself just trying their email address and words you think of for passwords - though this would most likely not work, unless you knew the person so had an idea what to guess.

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

brute force takes our time exponentially :(

i hear Brutus is good for Brute force….

DarkCompanion5
11 years ago

On the topic of R.A.T.S, DarkCometRAT seems to be a really good one.

DarkCompanion5
11 years ago

[b]You all want to stop asking for members to hack websites, emails, passwords, school website or anything else like that because you will not get any help from this website as it is against the law. OK???
ANONRA[/b]

I’m sorry Rayga9, but we can’t help you.

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

This post is filled with crap.

Reply has been removed
tmcocoran99
11 years ago

FYI Those are all working accounts

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

@tmcocoran99
I don’t know whats your intention by give such a list. I appreciate it if you delete your post and please don’t do that again.

Gninja
11 years ago

I would end this now i cant believe its even here given its title….read the forum rules!!

Hello everone I have a idea making the phising site in victim’s browser we can retrive password or you can make recruiting a group of members in FB and report your victim page as a flaw may help… … …

Reply has been removed
3rdHorseMan
10 years ago

All these fucking pussy ass sites saying hacking is illegal now. Fucking punks man. i remember the days when we all use to share secrets and help each other out now we follow laws. GAY !, not a real brother hood. If anyone is going to share hacking secrets dont do it in a public forum do it by pm. duh.

Nate Ricketts [Drekzi]
10 years ago

No get the fuck out

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

I feel the LOOOOVEEEE Tonight!!!!

@3rdHorseMan You don’t deserve this knowledge and you don’t impress anyone…

DaGr8

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

@3rdHorseMan If you don’t like this kind of sites the request to Admin to close your account. Also you have done 7 levels in 1 month… Your a wanna-be hacker.

@DaGr8Kornolio - Congrats on the LOVE :)

Gninja
10 years ago

@3drHorseMan > i remember the days when we all use to share secrets and help each other out now we follow laws. GAY !, not a real brother hood.

If you remember the days when bla bla bla then you should remember the kind of people that you used to talk to…….ask them to do the illegal stuff but not here on this site please, thank you.

Scott [scopes20]
10 years ago

3rdHorseMan This is a site for learning and creativity, you can hang out with your fellow 13 year old skiddies here http://www.hackforums.net/. #BloodyCriminal

[d3adMaN]
10 years ago

3rdHorseMan This is a site for learning and creativity, you can hang out with your fellow 13 year old skiddies here http://www.hackforums.net/. haha, so funny :)

[HUNON]
10 years ago

@scopes30

Nice one :thumbs up:

3rdHorseMan
10 years ago

Ha ha. Nice one Everyone. I Deserved that. I am sorry. I respectfully agree with you all on your opinions. I deeply sorry that i didn’t word my thoughts correctly to have you see my perspective correctly. Thank you everyone on seeing the how much of a fool that i was. I am an ethical hacker, i use to have malicious intent and do not now. I say again sorry and i will not post negative things again. will be from now on responsible and ethical. Thank you for hearing me.

oxide
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

actually if u want you could use backtrack5 or the social engineer toolkit to make a phishing web page or you could make a web based java drive by and use msfencoder to try to hide it

i suggest if you know who did it and his minecraft account report him or you could go all devilish on him and hack him with the java drive by and fuck up all his shit and own him and his shit and change his security question to who has the smallest e penis and his number to the fbi field office near him lol

he sounds lame mine craft really hack him plz and send me the screenshots lol

look i asked that quetion a while ago
and i found this answerds
hacking a e-mail is possible with this methods
you can use phising
you can make keyloggers
and if you are in the same network you can use session hijacking
these are the tree ways to hack a email
but you can always try to answer a security question and that ..
an oh yea
PLEAS NEVER DOWNLOAD A FACEBOOK HACKTOOL OR A EMAIL HACK TOOL
it are infected programs
a hacker will call it a backdoor and if you open that a hacker will get full acces to your computer.

Aleks [Hashcode]
10 years ago

With a R.A.T and keylogger :)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 47

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss