HOLAAAA! ;D

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

Uhm… hi!!

My name is Aileen (actually “Aylin”, but who cares.) and Imma German student that has stumbled upon this site.
I strive to attend university in 2/3 years and become an IT-engineer! Maybe for this aim, learning a little about programming and hacking is not a bad idea.. at least thats what Ive been told.

And since I AM into challenges and that stuff, this is my favorite hacking site so far because it offers exactly what Ive been looking for: challenges!
And it has made me realize: I SUCK! D"x If even the first one seems hard.. well, one has to start somewhere, I guess.

Anyway, Id love to meet other peeps here and cant wait to discover the rest of this site!

Dearest Greetings,
Aye (thats what most of mah budds call meh ;P )

26replies
14voices
369views

Welcome! in this awesome site. Aye

[deleted user]
10 years ago

A girl here, this is rare !
I hope you’ll learn a lot and enjoy this website. Welcome :)

@fkpuzat : It’s always nice to have a girl here, but in my experience I’ve run into a couple of imposters :P lol Not saying she is though just sucks that some people have to ruin things for others. Welcome to HT Aylin. I like your your name btw, pretty clever XD If you need any help you can go to the forums and there are plenty of people on the site who are more than willing to help guide and teach you

Abhi
10 years ago

Heya Aylin…..welcome to the site….the things may seem a bit tough at first but you’ll get away with things easily after you try to understand them. Besides , there are forums for helping and a lot of kind natured people too !!
Have fun here @JavaMistress :)
Be seeing you around later !! :)

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

Thanks a lot everyone!! ^^
Ill try my best for sure! ^.^

@MaxLockhart
Im sorry for you running into some brats earlier, but at this point Id like to mention that Ive also run into imposters from the male side before coming here. Please dont judge me by my gender, Ill really do my best to come up to your standards, I promise. ;)

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hey Hey hello @JavaMistress! I always like girls coming here! :p
Hope you’ll learn alot here as its a great place to start in this field. Always ready to help (specially when its a girl) lol!
Your name has Java in it so does that mean you specialize in Java?

Hackay
10 years ago

As I already told you, you will learn a lot from this site from the moment you work hard on it ! :)
Welcome BTW !

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hi there @JavaMistress !

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

Thank you again!! ^^

@IamDevil
As you may know, Im new to this stuff. But Ive started programming with Java a few months ago, so yeah. ^^; And although I believe its not going to be my favorite programming language, its still my first. ;P

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Aha thats fine. Java was my first too! Welcome to HT again. :)

Wibben
10 years ago

Welcome to HT! Hope you have fun and learn lots here

Statey
10 years ago

woop woop another german person here :D

willkommen (welcome) :D

qwerert
10 years ago

Welcome, hope you learn from this site!

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

I’m sure I will, thank you! ^^

@Statey
Oh, ich bin nicht allein, wie cool <3 danke :D

Statey
10 years ago

ne biste nicht :D wde aber davon abraten im forum auf deutsch zu posten, der eine oder andere findet des nicht so toll :D
die leute beschweren sich ganz gerne mal er nicht englische posts, bisher oft passiert bei den franzosen hier ;D
wenn irgendwo hilfe brauchst, kannste dich gerne an mich wenden, in nachrichten auch auf deutsch. Bin jetzt nicht der mega-computer crack, aber so n bissl was kann ich :D

(sum up: do not post in a non-english language in the forum. if you need help in german ask in a message.)

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

Oh ja, das hab ich gesehen, dass das hier nur ein englisches Forum ist.. Aber ich denke Nein Englisch wird ausreichen. ^^

Vielen vielen Dank f deine Hilfsbereitschaft!! ^^

If I should face any probs, Ill come back to ya! ;)

Statey
10 years ago

no worries about a bad english mine is bad too and many others arent native speakers and do not speak perfect english. but we do understand each other and if we dont we ask :D

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

Hmm… we need that translation feature now! :/

Statey
10 years ago

nah doesnt need to :D but if you really want to know word for word what she wrote (my translations are in ‘( )’ ) ask her in a message :D

we shouldnt leave the topic too much

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

@IamDevil
I’m sorry! ^^; I felt tempted to speak in my mother language… If this bothers you or something, I can offer to translate it. I’ll do a better job than Google translator! ^^

@Statey
Okei. C:

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

No it dosen’t bother me at all! Just post in english. :)

waad
10 years ago

welcome to the site dear your English is fine, hope you reach your goals^_^

Aileen [JavaMistress]
10 years ago

Ok then. :)

Thanks waad ^^

Lol, late response, but yeah imposters suck :P I hope you enjoy this site though! I don’t judge by gender though. At time I can be quite a femanist but overall gender equality is better than one being superior over the other; same goes for ethnicities. Welcome to HT!

On behalf of all of Hackthis the warmest weclome! Always nice to have a girl! Don’t worry about your English all of us are patient and will love to help.

anony.hackthis
9 years ago

HOLAAAA! ;D @JavaMistress, I hope that you enjoy in this site & of course you will learn a lot.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 27

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss