crapo
11 years ago

what i want to know is the type of encryption that it is ;)

12replies
12voices
335views
daMage
11 years ago

substitution cipher

you could use this site to help you click here just change the word that you familiar with okay :)

I’m lost , i don’t find the password with your site mattempik . I’m french so i can’t find english word lika this … I’ve test a lot of algorithm but i find anything …

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

hey azertyuiop2123 i just now completed it as mattempik said so u will found the solution in the link and try to make it morethan 1 time & Good Luck

why you want to seek answer ? on the link that i gave you , you just need to substitute the letter with another letter until you understand the sentences .

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Wow. I didn’t think I would be able to pass that level myself. :)

NightMare2
10 years ago

Nice work bro

wiggidywack
10 years ago

http://www.blisstonia.com/software/WebDecrypto/index.php

Use this link to help. You can probably guess the 4 letter word to the left of the colon, so just plug in the clues and hit solve.

jayssj11
10 years ago
Eric [iluvz2sp00ge]
10 years ago

The Black Chamber tool is at this Address here…

esprocSeVeN
10 years ago

Hi, I figured this one out. I won’t say how I done it on here because i don’t want to spoil it for anybody. Except to say, i am wondering is there a “method” to deciphering this code that I am just missing? As opposed to….the way I ended up doing it?
Lol, I just read what I wrote above, ha, it’s a good job this is the cryptic section ;)

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

@esprocSeVeN: As @jayssj11 and @iluvz2sp00ge mentioned above, there’s a name for this cipher. Hence, someone wrote a script to decrypt the message.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 13

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss