I am cofused

Xmas '08

djwassim11
11 years ago

I tried all I know I Search all the scripts of the pages , I Have Found the secret page BUT After i don’t have any idea how to find the given information . If it is trick that i have to learn or language i have to use plz help me with links that can Let me discover that . thx for advance

13replies
8voices
397views
J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

The hidden page is a good place to start.

You should read something about SQL injections. Might be hard to find but it’s not that hard.

so if you have found the secret page , you need to learn about how to login using sql injection….. you can use google to learn more :)

daMage
11 years ago

@mattempik
again you just repeat what the previous poster wrote… what’s your point? are you just trying to get the forum medals?

djwassim11
11 years ago

@ColdIV and @mattempik THANK you very much for the information i will check SQL and discover it
@daMage NO, of course no but i just found the other post not helful at all , btw the writer of that poster didn’t find that secret page , actully i didn’t know about medals at all stop complaining ME . thx again ColdIV and mattempik :)

no daMage ,i think there is many type of sql injetion . i just wanna tell him that learn about sql injection for login…. sorry if i spam to much but i just wanna help them with more information . if I wanna get the medal for forum . i better put “hahaha” or “yeah” or “wth/wtf” like some other user did . sorry if this were bothering you . i just think they need more information

daMage
11 years ago

@djwassim11
the criticism wasn’t for you…

daMage
11 years ago

@mattempik
so your contribution to the thread was that you can find more about something via google? really?

please notice: I’m not saying all this just because I’m a dick (I’m a dick sometimes, but still). I personally find it irritating that when I’m searching for some information from a forum thread, and people post the same thing over and over… It won’t help those who are looking for answers.

hurm , okay if it make you uncomfortable . next time i wont spam/post nearly same thing , and i will prove to you that i am not chasing the medal . you will see if i get the medal , i wont stop posting . i dont have many site that i join . that why i just burn my time here . hurm…. thanks for your concern . i’ll follow your advise

daMage
11 years ago

thanks…

JuniorAnon
10 years ago

how to find the secret page?

jaeween
10 years ago

@JunioAnon :
Use Inspect Element and you can find the secret page.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Google is a search engine, which most people use to search for information. I think DaMage wants some more forum medals. lol

oxide
10 years ago

well ya im a member of a few sites

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss