11 years ago

plz help for main level-2..
thnx

22replies
21voices
530views
daMage
11 years ago

You can find the answer by viewing the source or if you could find some way to change the background color of the text in the page… ;)

just open the source code and look for username and password….. or you also can highlight all the page and you will see :)

paint your screen!

jaypee [jcarranza11]
11 years ago

theres too many things that have username: or password:
help, please someone give a helpful hint.

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

Its in the Source Page Just search for username and u will see it as hint say

Just expanding on the idea of Level 1. The best place to start is always the source code.

Or maybe the answer is right under your nose?!

daMage
11 years ago

Too many things that have username or password? really? I didn’t find that many… Unless your latest messages contains those words, then I wonder where you are looking for them..

chrishacker007
11 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Edit: removed spoiler

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

The forum is for hints not for answers..

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

That other guy was right Paint the screen!!

Hold the left clicker and drag the answers are closer than you think!!!

Reply has been removed
4nd1
11 years ago

I stuck on main level 2……fuck

Try_Hard
11 years ago

Look on the page source and look carefully because this level is quite simple but you have to be quite clever to understand what they have done.

joaqui300
10 years ago

Highlight the Page

Wibben
10 years ago

joaquio3000 you are giving away the answer, but I guess since it’s main 2 it’s fine to do that. But really, it’s more useful to tell people to view source code as they are going to do that more often than highlighting a page

saidhacker01
10 years ago

i have find the username is : username
and the password is : resu
but when i tape the user name and the password it say it’s error !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

Because it’s wrong. And you shouldn’t post the answer here anyway..

yosser
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

chrishacker007 how did you get that?

J [ColdIV]
10 years ago

It’s part of the source code. Right-Click->View Source code
And then search for relevant information. You may want to use the search-function (ctrl+F) and search for words which might help you. Like password or something like that.

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

or like the hint says “Or maybe the answer is right under your nose?” ‘sometimes I find it hard to find the light switch in the dark’ :)

idansherman12
10 years ago

how i Highlight the Page?

guuf
10 years ago

idansherman12, hold left-clicker and run the cursor across the page, or CRTL +A. It’s also in the source code.

Nighttshad3
10 years ago

@idansherman12 as @guuf said you can either do CTRL + A or you can click and drag your mouse across the screen. But I suggest you actually take a look at the source as it is more beneficial and will help your understanding and knowledge of hacking or at least HTML.

Try the method of viewing the source and finding the password like you did in Main 1.

MrGEH
9 years ago

daMage you saved me there

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 23

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss