Translated the code but still nothing...

Crypt 3

brenoman
9 years ago

Don’t know what to do:
already translated the message and it says
“…. TODAY TO GET THE PASS: *****”

so i type in the pass and still nothing.. any hint?

15replies
13voices
536views
Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Have you ever realized that the best way to submit a password is to copy / paste it because password is case-sensitive?

brenoman
9 years ago

is this a real question?
how stupid do you think i am?
if you already did this, do it one more time and them come back here to talk about ctrl c ctrl v again.
thanks for the insult, freewind1012.

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@brenoman: Just food for thought. I DID say that passwords were case-sensitive, but I DID NOT say that Morse code was case-sensitive. ;)

VI????????D [VirusHacked2702]

First of all, brenoman, freewind1012 is not trying to insult you. In fact, freewind1012 is trying to help you.
And secondly, did you type/paste the password correctly. Who knows? Maybe the password is case-sensitive.

brenoman
9 years ago

well,
freewind, of course morse code isn’t case sensitive, you know its history, right?
also, i already tried combinations of the pass. cant get through.

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@brenoman: It worked for me with no issues. Just type the password in the password filed and then submit it and see what happens.

Zoino
9 years ago

If you think you have got it and it doesn’t work, then you haven’t got it. :P

2 replies have been removed
bramslo
9 years ago

da would be easy to tranlate and after recopy ……how stupid would be from a hacker

hackerfreak30
8 years ago

Just to let you know, copy/paste won’t work. You have to type it in in lower case

luutz [Luutz]
7 years ago

Yes, some of the passwords in crypt are getting a little bit confused in decode it. Like capitals and not capitals. Will get maybe a problem in some others of the crypt ones.

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

In cryptology, it’s a convention to write the cipher text in upper case and the plain text in lower case, it helps the readability.

Chaozz4life
7 years ago

People in the whole word! used codes, crypting and stuff. but befor text they used other ways!! and they used it later too but just to send codes trough radio etc. let that be a big hint! and may god bless you!

SIGKILL [r4v463]
7 years ago

@Chaozz4life You might want to read some books about the history of cryptography… And btw you refer as the pre-history period where there wasn’t text, how do you cipher something that isn’t written ? I’ve tried to speak in AES-256 once, that was pretty tough.

weather_hacker
6 years ago

listen to freewind1012

Alien [necromonger]
5 years ago

@freewind1012 Thank you, your hint helped me get the password in correctly!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss