499views
1image
jayssj11
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

i would like to volunteer !!!! i have send you an email on your mial id

kakarot007
9 years ago

i want to join too !!!

I would like to join but chess game is really not my type. Is there anything possible? :/

Keeper
9 years ago

No. I want to verify your way of contemplating on different situations. Chess requires only logic and knowledge of rules so as to play.

Abhi

@Keeper , I would love to learn from you !! It surely is a great opportunity for me….can’t really afford losing it !!

jayssj11
9 years ago

Keeper , I challenge you for a chess game !!!!

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Then let it be. There are many situations in real life where we only can apply fuzzy logic. :p

Keeper
9 years ago

[quote=freewind1012]Then let it be. There are many situations in real life where we only can apply fuzzy logic. [/quote]

Alright. I choose that to be chess. If you can’t comply with the requirements, it’s not my problem.

???Roun512 [roun512]

I just have 1 question :),

Will the course be in skype ? i mean voice chat or message chat.

Keeper
9 years ago

Anywhere suitable for both. I don’t mind.

jayssj11
9 years ago

when are you going to make selection ??? waiting for more volunteers

Keeper
9 years ago

I have posted this on several forums already. As soon as someone beats the requirements, I’ll close all topics.

jayssj11

i already send you a mail on your email ID , since i cannot PM you , and if you want i am ready to play chess match right now

Keeper

keeper00@gmail.com is not my email. And being blocked means there was a reason behind this.

jayssj11
9 years ago

i know your mail ID keeper
your email id : keeperr7@gmail.com

there are many ways to find someone’s email ID .

for ex: in this image http://keeperax.netai.net/images/HTthumb.jpg

SFisher
9 years ago

/strong> Stalker ops!

jayssj11
9 years ago

haha , SFisher , you can say that , but i was searching the web when i came across this . in hackthis people can show their website and i saw that . nothing wrong with that

Reply has been removed
kakarot007
9 years ago

hi , keeper . i want to join your training course .

why i should be the one ??

i am 14 years old , and i know quite a stuff about computers than others of my age . but it is not enough . i want to learn more and need someone to guide and help me . i have some experience of c++
and know HTML and little bit css .
i fulfill the general requirements , that you have mentioned above .

i am really eager to learn and even tries to learn more , and you can teach me . i hope you select me .

ready for chess game . OR IQ TEST
P.S. rest is up to you keeper .
P.P.S. thanks for opening this course .

Abhi
9 years ago

@Keeper , tell me when you are ready for the game of chess !

Keeper
9 years ago

Tomorrow I’m announcing the winner. If anyone is still up, PM me before Sunday.

kakarot007
9 years ago

is it possible for you to take 2 students . atleast take my IQ test or chess match

[deleted user]
9 years ago

I can’t really speak for @Keeper but I have had the same student/apprentice for a year now and it is very time-consuming with a lot of time and effort put into her study and skill development.
I know if it were me, I would not easily be able to take two and give them such an in-depth curriculum.

I think the answer to this may very well likely be no, but maybe @Keeper should let you know himself :)

P.S. This seems like a good opportunity for someone, so good luck to all of you.

sabre

2 replies have been removed
firefist
9 years ago

hello , i am firefist

i want to join this training course . i am 15 year old . i know HTML / CSS , little bit javascript anin programming i just have started c++ .

i want to expand my knowledge more in field of hacking . plz consider my application

you can take my test right now

firefist
9 years ago

let’s have a chess match

Keeper
9 years ago

Course will be extended and will include the additional Javascript & C++ lessons.

kakarot007

keeper please ! reconsider me . let’s decide with chess game . if i win you will select me and if i lose than it’s obvious !!!! .

SFisher
9 years ago

XD
[justify][/justify][right][/right]

[left][/left]
jinxmaster
9 years ago

I would like to take the IQ test and play a game of chess with you. Do you want me to email the essay?

Keeper
9 years ago

The winner has already been chosen.

jayssj11
9 years ago

if the winner is chosen , give his name and close this thread

[deleted user]
9 years ago

I think @Keeper should keep the name private unless he wishes otherwise. It could cause a lot of unwanted attention for the said individual otherwise.

Keeper
9 years ago

If he agrees to make his alias public, I’ll announce him. He’s from HackForums.

jayssj11
9 years ago

then he is not from this site . lucky guy !!!

Keeper
9 years ago

I posted the thread on a couple of forums so as to get more candidates.

jayssj11
9 years ago

yet you didn’t take many candidates from this site . maybe 1 person per site huh ?

Keeper
9 years ago

Some ~7 to 10 per board actually. But that’s pretty inaccurate since some forums don’t have many members (i.e. hackcommunity).

jayssj11
9 years ago

hmm anyways , good luck with your student . :)

SFisher
9 years ago

Nice to see it’s done now, having a mentor is one of the best things that can happen to someone who is willing to learn, and maybe having a pupil is one of the best things that can happen to a person who knows what they’re doing, too. :) And so the adventure starts!
Thread closed?

Keeper

When he comes online, I’ll ask him whether he wants to make his name public and will close the topic afterwards. Funny to see how the OP got -1 karma. That’s really ironic.

SFisher

Cool. I thought you’d close anyway, then edit the main post and write the name there if that was the case (you can edit posts after thread is closed).
PS. Someone just downvoted your main post, I brought it back to “neutral” karma. XD I guess someone got angry that you didn’t think they were superintelligent (although a superintelligent being wouldn’t need any course), so personally I don’t think it would be safe to publish the “chosen” one’s name/nickname. His choice in any case.

jayssj11

as the sfisher said : (read above)

no he can post his name after closing the thread and then edit his last post .

SFisher

I thought that’s what I just wrote. :)
Anyway no more contributions to unnecessary posts and replies on my part, since the topic is solved. “Thread closed” for me.

jayssj11
9 years ago

yeah sorry to mention your name !!! i will correct it

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 44

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss