Advice Please?

Access logs

Te0tl
5 years ago | edited 5 years ago

The forum threads on this one are a bit ambiguous, so I’m asking for some advice. I have tried to fool the log parser in various ways, including logging in as a new line and using a proxy to create the new line within 1.5 seconds of the previous timestamp. I am tempted to use OWASP ZAP, but I’d really like to get this one without using anything but the browser if it’s possible (which I believe it to be).

Any help would be much appreciated!

3replies
2voices
199views
Damtis
5 years ago

First, what arrive if you write … . You should already know this.

Because of this, try to find an intelligent method to pass the suppression, for example, trying to modify the normal … for it to accept the spoiler, for example more than one spoiler (if it’s to much help, say it, i will erase the last part) ? .
An other example, trying to make your spoiler not look like one.

You can MP me if you want more informations on this technique.

I will not post the answer, and it’s difficult to explain in an other langage than my main langage so sorry if you don’t understand my answer, BUT, if you use all the example that i give, you should be able to complete this level with ease.

Te0tl
5 years ago

OMG… I think I got it. Stand by. facepalm

Te0tl
5 years ago

I got it… I was brainfarting one character as another. Fuck my life.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss