got every info, combination still fails

Beach

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

hey , did u see other threads coz it has helpfull info take a look here http://www.hackthis.co.uk/forum/level-discussion/basic-level-4/411-help-plz

24replies
13voices
636views
HardDisk
11 years ago

i read everything carefully on that topic but for some reason, even when i have all readable words, none of any of the combinations i created for the username or password was a success
been already trying to solve it for a half hour and still no luck
i might be over thinking but if you have a few other hints that could help, i would really appreciate it

-.- [BooCracker1]
11 years ago

have u find the words?

HardDisk
11 years ago

Yes I did, I have found more than two words ( i wont say how many cause it might spoil the challenge)
im having quite a doubt whether a two-word password would be acceptable. i have tried it, but none works

-.- [BooCracker1]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

ok I am going to help u a little bcs u have found the words anyway the username is a name

HardDisk

yes, exactly.
[spoiler] removed

-.- [BooCracker1]
11 years ago

yes just a thing and also a word not a sentence :D

HardDisk
11 years ago

alright thanks a lot for the hint man
i will edit my posts as it has a lot of spoilers
would be good if you edits yours too :)

congrats for editing on your own and for passing the level

ThenUrOwned

i can not find nothing in this data file in notepad, no UN, or PW, nothing, Confusion.
ADD: well i have found all apropriet names, but still no luck on a PW?!?!? HELP?????

-.- [BooCracker1]
11 years ago

If u have found all the words than take a look at my previous comment

xwhitegrass
11 years ago

im very stuck, could i get a clue

how come you are stuck have you read the other post ? pm me and i’ll help you a bit . but i dont post spoilers

Celtic

I found two sort of words…A name(the same as Bruce) and a chocolated sentence….Username is the name but the password….

Celtic
11 years ago

Somebody can help me plz ?

also include in the text that you found , but the password is just 1 word

daMage
11 years ago

Celtic: you have the info you need. Now you should try different combinations of the info you have…

is password a name????????????????????

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

what is the different ! name or word :D

difference……yeah…. passed it… :D :D :D hahaha…..

Pomme
11 years ago

BooCracker1, thanks bro. :)

ThePyCoder
11 years ago

Thanx BooCracker1 :D

belzebub
11 years ago

thank guys for the clues.. i did it by just trial and error method.. :)

Tvibe [iamtestedok]
11 years ago

please how do i get past this level ?? i’m stuck , ugghh. the codes i found with viewing with notepad is ASCII I like chocolateRelatedSound. been trying it for over an hour nw and cant just get past this level. please help

Tvibe [iamtestedok]
11 years ago

@belzebub please how did u get past this level. ive bn battling with it for over an hour

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 25

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss