Cant do it

Sid

TheGhostz
5 years ago

I’ve tried to look at the coockies as suggest by an other post, but somehow it doesnt want to show me the specific coockies in firefox. Then I tried the internet which suggested burpsuite to get the coockie and edit it. Which also doesnt work (doesnt capture any data). So I just dont know what to do know. Im running a kali vm on oracle if thats a thing.

7replies
5voices
401views
Smyler [WHGhost]
5 years ago

Did you configure Firefox to go through burp’s proxy?

siniot
4 years ago

I looked at the request through burps proxy and could not find the cookie either.
I suppose the level was changed. Also simply decoding a cookie and changing some value to ‘logged_in’ or something does not seem intermediate to me..
Now I’ll look at the image. maybe there’s something hidden there.

frozenfang
4 years ago

Try using a different web browser. Sometimes what can’t be seen in one can be found in another. One of the main reasons people like us have different browsers installed.

Reply has been removed
siniot
4 years ago

I feel stupid now.

frozenfang
4 years ago

No reason to feel stupid. This is a learning environment. We’re all here to learn and to help where we struggled in the past, that’s the whole point of this. :)

dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=frozenfang]No reason to feel stupid. This is a learning environment. We’re all here to learn and to help where we struggled in the past, that’s the whole point of this. [/quote]

+1

siniot
4 years ago

Thank you!!! Just got very helpful support by another community member. I feel welcome!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss