11 years ago

Is this legal?

16replies
10voices
359views
1image
daMage
11 years ago

The browser counter doesn’t really help… It is checked on the server side too when you are submitting the answer, so yes it’s legal but no it doesn’t help…

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Is it something in the water daMage that these skiddies drink or are they not from this planet? :)

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

Idk, it was just the first thing that hit me when i saw the level.

hahaha the level also have counter on other side server , so just do it without the countdown end :)

Ivan Krstev [kopuk47]
11 years ago

I don’t even know how to pass, nor i was trying. I just posted this here for a joke :D

daMage
11 years ago

@ANONRA: probably :D

i did the same thing but it doesnt help my 100000seconds arnt enough for me to learn to decode algorithyms with js :L help me anyone???

Wibben
11 years ago

Well you should just read the encryption method in the hint, figure out a decryption method and code it using your best programming language, and decode the message quickly and finish the level

Troy [TroyMac1ure]
11 years ago

I tried this first in Turbo Pascal xD but it wasn’t working properly and it took me 10 seconds just to do all the copy paste, run copy paste, submit. It made it too difficult to pass, so I figured now is a good time to learn JS anyways. Really all the standard languages are basically the same, you just need to learn the slightly different syntax.

i read the encryption but using what i know i can only get 1=! 2=“b 3= 4=$ 5=% 6=^ 7=& 8=* 9=( 0=) have i done something wrong?

Wibben
11 years ago

you have to use an ascii table, found here

QueLombo
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

well following the previous level im going this way:
a = $('textarea[name="words"]').first(); var b=a.split(''), b = a.length; c = $(b).val(); -- Get its new ascii code value d = c - 126 -- Take this value, and subtract it from the total number of visible ASCII characters e.charCodeAt(d); -- Get the character at this position ???????????????? --Get this characters original ascii value h.sort(); i = h.toString(); Put all these values in a csv e.g. 61,72,71 prompt("", i);

is this stupid ? and im really lost at get this characters original ascii value…
oh i got 126 from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII#ASCII_printable_characters

Wibben
11 years ago

personally I don’t know, but it’s not recommended to put code regarding the coding levels on the forums, you may want to message someone who knows javascript

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

126 is wrong. the list you got there doesn’t start at 1 so you can’t just take the last number..

Wibben
11 years ago

isn’t it 2x - 1? And also, it said VISIBLE ascii values, there are some operators that aren’t visible… Also, when you subtract from the total number of visible ascii characters, you subtracted 126 from c, not c from 126… Original ascii value would be to link back to the ascii table with your new value. Just found those logical things in your code.

jayssj11
11 years ago

it will not work . there is countdown on server side also

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss