get stucked

Intro 8

hello guys am trying to accessing the txt document but is telling me the page no found
pls any available hint we be appreciated

14replies
4voices
455views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

search in another path

Okay let me trg it

zorg999
4 years ago

Error accessing resource here is that writes

dimooz
4 years ago

That’s certainly because you’re not looking at the right place.

You’ll have to learn difference between absolute and relative paths before being able to complete this level. Ooops, I said too much! :/

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

[quote=dimooz]Ooops, I said too much![/quote]

Up to the point of view ;)

zorg999
4 years ago

kapets that damn stuck I do not know how to open this document (((

zorg999
4 years ago

can program need to ?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

As we already said, have a look at “relative path notation”. When you got the meaning of that you can come back to the source. Linux path traversal is a good thing to have a look at too.

zorg999
4 years ago

is it a program or an operating system ?I just have windows 7

zorg999
4 years ago

is it all possible to do online or do I have to download everything to my computer?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

You should use search engines instead of asking dumb things. We cannot tell you all the basics

zorg999
4 years ago

so with Linux, figured out now the question how to log into the site directory do I have to download to the computer or is there a way so directly on the website to go through the terminal?

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Are you aware what the relation between the adressbar of your browser and the filesystem on the webserver is?

dimooz
4 years ago

[quote=feuerstein]You should use search engines instead of asking dumb things. We cannot tell you all the basics [/quote]

+1

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss