help on basic+ level 2

Secure agent

[deleted user]
9 years ago

i don’t know how to change user agent in chrome , i’ve tried but nothing yet please need help .

16replies
14voices
351views
rushA [xzy123prog]
9 years ago

What exactly have you tried doing?
Try reading the other threads and possibly more than once in case you miss out on clues the first time.
There is only one correct user agent.

? [Slazix1]
9 years ago

Maybe you should try Firefox
But you can also do this level with chrome

Ghostfury
9 years ago

@youcef.omari.94

Elaborating on what Slazix1 said, I recommend you use a browser different to Chrome. I for one complete this level in Safari.

Google how to change user agent and you will complete this level.

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

I have not managed to change the user agent with firefox, I do not say that this is not possible, I just said I did not succeed! but with Chrome i solved the level in the first time;)!

[deleted user]
9 years ago

i’ve tried changing user agent in internet explorer but there is plenty of them so i don’t know which one do i have to choose,
i will try with firefox, thanks for helping guys ;)

Ghostfury
9 years ago

@youcef.omari.94

Why not try adding the user agent you need?

rushA [xzy123prog]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

If you read the level description carefully you will find the user agent you need.

momo17200
9 years ago

Bonjour je suis bloque au level basic 3 c'est quois un agent utilisateur svp aides moi

VI????????D [VirusHacked2702]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

First of all, momo17200, this is an English-only forum, so please refrain from using anything other than English. While some people do speak French, the majority of us use English. If you don’t know English, just run it through Google Translate.

To answer your question, you may find this link helpful:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_agent

iyanjohnson
9 years ago

An other possibility is to use here intereception proxy to change user agent in the http request!

michael.vanstaden9208
9 years ago

Guys, I got the user-agent changer for chrome, tried all agents, none worked, can i create my own sequre agent?

Reply has been removed
Antoinecopain
9 years ago

If you find how to do it please let me know!

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

Please read other threads. It’s really under your noise.

zo1990
9 years ago

please help me :( i don’t know how to change the agent

@zo1990: You can help yourself by reading.

[deleted user]
9 years ago

First: Find the way to change the user agent[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Second: Check which user agent you need to use. That can only be done when you keep your eyes open and look carefully at the level and read the other posts that are out there for this level

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss