I'm new.. Little help?

Intro 1

DarkDesiresMe
9 years ago

** Ok so i need a little help for level 1. I need to hack an account, and i did, but it said “Invalid Details”. Help!

29replies
24voices
636views
CHEIKH95
9 years ago

search in the code-source

SafDJ
9 years ago

i’m new and i need a little help for level 1
:s

LiM3atrixHacker
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

In your browser(any browsers except Internet explorer)….. press and hold “ Ctrl + U ” w/out quotation marks OR add “view-source:” before the URL then Copy the whole page filled with codes , Paste it on Notepad and Then click [ Edit >> Find ] Find the word “Username” or “Password” then use your common sense and finally put your code the password and the username..

I hope it helps!!!! :D

but if u want to be hacker you should learn first how to use different kinds of programming language check this site this will help you the basics of programming, i suggest to practice the Python language ))))))))))[urlwww.learnpython.org/en/[/url] —- www.learn-js.org/en/

Reply has been removed
dalfor
9 years ago

Good advise, but I would also add that you must also learn to read what has been asked previously as well. Most people post so that others may learn from the question that have been asked. READ, READ, READ, and read some more before asking, or opening a new thread.

Welcome to the community of challenge solving, and good luck with learning new skills.

chezare
9 years ago

well @LiM3atrixHacker and @dalfor said the most important things
my advice :
if you want to learn search, when ever you don’t understand something (a lot mostely in the beginning but not only then) search for it.
google is the best thing for that it’s quite helpful ;)
ps : don’t worry if you'r stuck, no one can know everything that’s why google was created :D

2 replies have been removed
Globoy300
9 years ago

Open the source code

paul.marratt
9 years ago

I see I will need to us my computer and not my phone

[deleted user]
9 years ago

help me hack accuant facebook

go to source code & search for user name & password

XHacKerXD
9 years ago

when i press code-source it says me error so i cant pass the level

XHACKERXD I don’t know why that happens, try to use other browser to see if it works.

faiz103
9 years ago

I’m a new user for this side.i don’t know about this. pls help me how to solve main levl 1???

dalfor
9 years ago

Hi faiz103. Firstly I want to commend you on not starting a new thread. Secondly, this link:

https://www.hackthis.co.uk/articles/welcome-to-hackthis

Is a great place to start.

Good luck!

msm710
8 years ago

a little help for level 1, and i did, but it said “Invalid Details

msm710
8 years ago

I’ve done everything, but I’ve never had :( :( :(

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

You are not receiving hints due to the fact that there are no more hints to give on this one, unless showing you how to solve it step by step… and trust me, it has been done already!

Also, if you read the last few messages on this thread you can clearly see a major hint (or solution I would say).

dedsec_shadow
8 years ago

@DarkDesiresMe dude learn more html, go to w3schools.com for that or codecademy.com . and close this thread its given more than it should.

2 replies have been removed
Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Same as before, by reading the other posts on this thread…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

@MrCyph3r I think you failed at linking :p
Also everyone who’s stuck, just read thread you’ll find easily

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

@Mugiwara27 nope lol… I just bolded the word to put a little bit of emphasis on the fact that this thread almost contains the solution…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Oh okay so sorry :p

Try to read hint

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

[quote=Mugiwara27]Oh okay so sorry [/quote]

No problem man, just remember: Mr. Cyph3r does not simply fail.

…..

pfffft haha, just kidding man :p

kaseri
8 years ago

hi i a,m and i need your help in level ,main,main level 1 it,s qusiton e email and password what i do plz..
meet me gmail or yahoo and facebook
my email address is , shaikaqueel1@gmail.com,
yah,face, email; aqueel_a@rocketmail.co

Rex_Mundi
8 years ago

Click the “Show Hint” button on the left.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Hi @kaseri I’m trying to add your gmail account in order to contact you and help you to solve this challenge… but it is asking me to enter the password, can you send it to me so I can add you and help you to solve this challenge?

cakejecil
8 years ago

Yeah i can help you as well, please send me the password, or simply put it in this forum.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]

EDIT : LOL Didn’t understand the post sorry :p

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]

@Mugiwara27 I’m pretty sure you terribly misunderstood what @cakejecil said….

Edit: lol epic fail :p

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 30

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss