Have the code i'm going to change wordl whit Brett ;)

Missile codes

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

Cool song ;)

32replies
15voices
602views
[deleted user]
9 years ago

The .img file contains a song? That would be interesting.

Reply has been removed
Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Who talk about image Bro ?

Sorry for this but i’m not in 4 bro’s had resolved this level . I’m search for indice to …

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

I think i’m lost !!! where is Otman now ?

thesupersheep75
9 years ago

dubstep :D

riptide
9 years ago

Are we obliged to c** the r to get the pass ?

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

You obliged to g* for m** to get it dude ;)

Sub Focus !!! Electro maybe :p

riptide
9 years ago

“g* for m**” I don’t understand :(

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

I joke Bro that mean nothing !!! I don’t know what u talkin about to.

I’m not a solver just a talker lol, Send and MP at solver if U want talk about “spoiler” object …

nakee
9 years ago

yes you need to do what you said to get the answer

nakee
9 years ago

yes, you need to do what you said to get the answer

Reply has been removed
Zorra
8 years ago

I got the file and decoded the d*** but the result is not the code. Do I need to find another program to decode it?
I can PM the code I’ve gott… please help

Make sure you entered it the right way, there is a file there which may help you to know the format of the string.

hathackers
8 years ago

Hi i’ve got the flag but it doesn’t validate… which file do you mean ? what kind of format string ?
4 alpha-digit sequences… help please

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

I’ve pm’d to avoid spoil :)

Reply has been removed
Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Haha yeah! That’s true hacking bro

2 replies have been removed
Marksman
8 years ago

@Trinity I don’t understand what you’re trying to say :P

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

You are close, but like in real forensics analyze you must analyze everything. Me too not understand but I think that it will help lol

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

lol Trinity, you’re just not familiarized with Linux that’s all :p
On Windows to install something you search the program then double click and follow the installation,
On Linux sudo apt-get install ‘program’ and that’s all !
Keep working on Linux and I’m pretty sure you’ll know how to launch Rar cracker easily.
To crack this rar you don’t really need a cracker, a simple brain can do it, don’t overthink it ;)

Susan S [Trinity]
8 years ago

what I was saying Marksman is the mixture of operating systems in the forensic1 level is in Linux but the recovered documents are about windows and Linux the RAR files are done using Linux. All the data is mixed and you can’t (as far as I know) solve the level in anything other than Linux. I have tried many ways to solve it in Windows but you can’t because it img file is formatted in Linux and Standard windows can’t read linux files unless you load up a Linux reader but even then you have to hope you can convert everything using Windows. I’ve tried but can’t so:

I installed Linux on another of my machines and used that to get everything out of the forensics1.img file with no problem as I just used the software I had got for Linux, Now I have to get the password for a bloody RAR file but that too can only be done using shitty Linux software that I have installed using sudo apt-get install rar file cracker. Okay so where the hell is the rar file cracker program and do I need to use the Terminal again to run the software???? So To hell with it. Linux can sod off and so can forensics1. Everything else on the website can be completed on Windows so why not this level. That’s what I am on about Marksman. Okay?? :)

Marksman
8 years ago

@Trinity Okay :)

Susan S [Trinity]
8 years ago

No Problem Marksman just a stupid level. :)

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

@Trinity , Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t make it stupid!

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Was going to say that ! +1 Richard !

? [bolofecal]

@RichardBrook are right. This is a good level to learn about forensics analyze and all levels here are to learn and test the skils. +2

Susan S [Trinity]

Hey Richard I have done it so mind it. It is a silly level and can only be done in Linux not like the other levels. Oh yeah and RichardBrook who only joined 9months ago I’ve been on this site for over 5 years. Stupid password to use, stupid sound to sort out yeah it’s a great level. NOT!! And just because I’m a female don’t think you can push me around. Okay?? Oh yes forgot to mention, I have only just came back on here and found the new levels because when I was last here I had completed them all that was here.

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

lol are you asking for a flame war?
We don’t care if you are a man or a woman, just to say… and by the way, you can complete this level on windows platform as well.

dloser
8 years ago

The whole level can be done on Windows. Some things, like finding a RAR cracker, are probably even easier there.

The fact that you can’t easily solve the challenge in a way you want doesn’t make the challenge stupid.

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

@Trinity , LOL, Am I insulting someone with my post?!
The only thing I said, was that not completing a level doesn’t make that an excuse to call it stupid.

BTW, doesn’t matter if you are a female or not, the response would be the same

Marksman

@MrCyph3r Spiffing

Susan S [Trinity]
8 years ago

That’s cool Richard I’m sorry if I was a bit harsh but The level is so silly and sorry but after getting it all and finding out we have to play silly buggers with a tune just wound me up. I still don’t like Linux or the level :)

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

You should reconsider your linux feelings if you don’t want to be limited in your hacking experience, this is just my personal advice though.

Susan S [Trinity]
8 years ago

Yes I do understand you about Linux but with my job our college uses Windows based machines which I teach youngsters IT and computers. This was only a game and not to be taken too serious. But the standard of that level was nothing great. My point was that it was simple to do in Linux and a real pain in the butt in Windows. I’m sorry but I really don’t like Linux as it reminds me too much of the old Disk Operating System that was used IBM many moons ago and then used by Windows 3.5 then 95, xp and so on and so on. I respect you opinion but as I will never be a real hacker as such, I don’t need it really to be truthful. Thanks for all your comments. Have a great weekend. :)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 33

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss