1 forum rule

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

hello all ,

i suggest to make forum only in english language because sometimes ppl want help and post in unknown languages !!

thanks all

17replies
7voices
207views
J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Well there actually is this text when you are posting something:

This is an English-only forum, all posts containing other languages will be removed
That should be enough.

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

well , as i see many ppl post french language and their posts are not remove

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

The text is new, and I don’t think that flabby got the time to check the forum for other languages 24 hours a day.
So just wait and I’m pretty sure that the forum will slowly turn into a English-only forum.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

That message is new and was only added earlier today. From now on any non-english posts will be removed, before this point as there was no rule stating otherwise the deletion of such messages seemed unfair.

yup really agree , really want to help but need to use translater as well hurm……

Genesis [Fromwarriors]
11 years ago

True, but you guys should implement a widget or whatever into the forums that is a translator. It would be very helpful to others wanting to post here but not knowing Engrish.

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Well not that hard to use Google translator then..

hahaha coldiv is so true . if want to post just translate first then you post in this forum

Voorm
11 years ago

I can’t imagine hacker who no knows English language.
From my experience,all French peoples know English but they have that “nationality” bug,and they don’t wanna use eng.(i guess cuz england kicked theyir asses before).
About using translate,well,using it makes browiser slower.After all who would translate it for few peoples only who says nothing smart after all.Translate widgets it’s extra work,no worth of loosing designers time.
I’m in war already about 5 years against non eng speakers in eng communityes.50% French,47% Germans,2% spanish,1% others.
So i like this “This is an English-only forum, all posts containing other languages will be removed”.

Realy it’s shame if “hacker” realy don’t know at least 10 words from English…And i blame all who even don’t try.

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

@ColdIV , Google is not that good sometimes it gives u wrong translation

@Voorm , yup true agree 101%

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Totally agree..
I’m German and I never had a problem writing English.. (I’m certainly not the best in English but I try and I guess everyone will understand what I am saying..)

Well a translator on this site wouldn’t be better then Google.. every translator makes mistakes.

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

yup and who want to learn hacking he must learn english

me too . even do my english is bad , but i try to make people understand . hahaha does everyone understand me ?

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

hehehe yes we do

nacer [nasro91]
11 years ago

hello i want some help if You can

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

if its related to levels ask in levels forum and if its for hacking then no hacking requests :D:D and if its not then ak

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

Thread is being closed as this topic was resolved by the addition of a message to non-english members before posting.

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss