Have problem to connect mail beta ...

Planet Bid

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

Hi bro’s, i’m stoping on e mail beta cause i have to choise for username nem**** or jf*****t@mail.com and a bird name for password and i’m sure this is the good password cause the way to get it is sure !!!

Where is my fault ??? Thank’s

49replies
22voices
773views
1image
Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

You snikky bro’s !!!!! rofl in last force have found it !!!! thank you for your assit mental bro’s lol

oscarlopez_
9 years ago

Hi, i have the same problem, how do you fix it

e-rror
9 years ago

Hello, I’ve the same problem, but I did find and decode the password, and it say me:“Incorrect password/username,try again?”
Is it just me? Is I was wrong somewhere?
I will send you my findings If you can help me.
(PS:Sorry for the bad english, but I don’t very good on it :))

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

It looks like we have another guy using the same username for all his website services.

i have completed all the steps before beta mail…
but at this point it is saying invalid username/password
username is mail id: which has been verified at safe transfer as mail has been successfully sent containing username & password hence username is correct.
and password is decoded by md5 as per me both are correct than where is the issue.

ANYONE CAN HELP.ME…..

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

@Lalittheonly: This level is fine. If you can not move on, you must have done something wrong in the process.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Yeah kapuccino is right and other thread have already talked about that

thanks kapuccino & mugiwara27 my input to username field was wrong..
thanks

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

You’re welcome :)

YoanG809
8 years ago

oh sh** I found the md5 but I did not recognize it and I thought it wasn’t important so I closed the window and now I don’t remember where it was !! :‘( :’( help me :‘(

seb.duncane
8 years ago

yeah me too i’ve try all email of planetbid buyer and just n….. is valid but email beta same problem invalid password

stiango
8 years ago

Is jf@m and c**** the right login for email beta? I have tried and it wont let me in.

dloser
8 years ago

sigh As said plenty of times before, the challenge works fine. If you can’t log in, then you are not using the correct username or password.

stiango
8 years ago

Can I please get a little hint?

tehron
8 years ago

<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
<!-
no ;P
<!-
you’re persistent tho ;)

-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>
-!>

stiango
8 years ago

I have no idea what to do.. cracked all the m**’s and tried them. Probebly looking the wrong way here…

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

tehron stop spoiling !
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Look at other threads ;)
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]
[spoiler]

stiango
8 years ago

Oh my f god, on my f phone at work! yey to me!

nakee
8 years ago

@stiango good for you

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Haha @tehron, looks like I’m persistent too.
You made me laugh :D

[deleted user]
8 years ago

hey guys I’ve tried this level 3 times and did everything exactly the way its suppose to and i even watched videos but it still wont let me login in betaemail.Everything is completely different from the videos.HELP PLS

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

You may choose the e-mail in same row of username. If you know what is the correct username the e-mail will be correct.

[deleted user]
8 years ago

Ok I will try that tx

1nstant
8 years ago | edited 8 years ago

RAMOS709 don’t overthink it.
Just try to find an another username as asked in mail beta of the user you found on BidPlanet. >> (n*****s)

The source code will not help you.

muddoll15n1ME
8 years ago

I’m stuck here as well, I got the pass hash & cracked it, the email, the name. cleared the logs & requested a password reset. I tried to log in with both email & username I got from db combined with the password. I also tried with every combo in the top 10 password list. I also tried all that on safe transfer as well as planetbid with no luck. I’d be nice with a hint to switch my attention towards the right direction if I’m doing something totally wrong. (n), (c), (j***************)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

An hint that I read somewhere in the forum :

When you’re connecting to Hackthis, are you using username@hotmail.com ?

Palmyran
8 years ago

LOL, I can’t pass email*beta. I’ll wait until someone troubleshoot. :s

dloser
8 years ago

Ah yes, the age-old hacker motto: “Meh… I’ll wait for someone to tell me how to do it.”

Palmyran
8 years ago

@dloser: Did you solve it again? Plz tell me whether email*beta have any issue? Tks

dloser
8 years ago

It works just fine. You not being able to do something doesn’t mean it is broken. It tells you your login is wrong because it is.

Palmyran
8 years ago

Oh, I will try harder. Thanks for your help! :)

Martin_T
8 years ago

[quote=Mugiwara27]An hint that I read somewhere in the forum : >When you’re connecting to Hackthis, are you using username@hotmail.com ?[/quote]

This was honestly the most helpful hint! After this, the rest was cake ;) thank you!

Palmyran
8 years ago

Hahaha… Problem has been solved. Yeah!!! <3

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Well done :)

noname [egorius]
7 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Hi all. I tried the same technique with Top10 + user-name (used ns and jt@*.com as well) in order to brute-force this login web-page and it didn’t work. Also tried with sqlmap, same result. Can someone give some hint please ?

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

I will pm you to not spoil.

noname [egorius]
7 years ago

I tried like 195 unp combinations, all the same… hate this thing

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
7 years ago

Don’t try random things
Take a closer look, think well and you’ll probably make it !

If you want further explanation, PM me ;)

noname [egorius]
7 years ago

I will never PM you because your answers make me crazy…. I mean “closer look”, what this thing suppose to mean ? Like what, bring the microscope or something ?

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

The hints from @Mugiwara27 are very good and usefull if you understand.

noname [egorius]

Well I’m not, obviously.
Who can help with hydra, I mean should I run POST request like this:

/levels/extras/real/4/email_beta/index.php?go

OR maybe I should remove “?go” from the end ?

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

You will try brute force this level? You can be blocked.

noname [egorius]
7 years ago

Do you mean they have some IDS/IPS or something similar ?

? [bolofecal]
7 years ago

Probably the site have protection against DOS.

noname [egorius]

Actually seems like I managed to find some combination of arguments (-t 5 -w 90) and so far it’s running well, BUT I’m still note sure about my POST request, I mean if it’s wrong it could cause to false negative result. I have like 529 combinations to test, not going to do that manually… So can anyone verify POST url ?

dloser

As said, there is no need to use such tools. In general it is even frowned upon to use them unless explicitly given permission. It’s also not very educational. Try to learn how to do things manually before you use tools. (Edit: This includes verifying on your own if you using the right address.)

noname [egorius]
7 years ago

Drink a cup of tea and go to sleep, this is the best thing you can do…

dloser
7 years ago

But… but, I don’t want to miss your next posts where you show again and again that you have no clue about what you are doing and expect others to just tell you what to do instead of figuring something out yourself for once.

sips tea

18 replies have been removed
wantleader
7 years ago

I spent a lot of time in beta email. I do not know how to search for passwords

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 50

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss