iepuras
11 years ago

Man this level is fucking awfull and sorry for my words but this is true… Why the password box doesn’t appear? JUST WHY… I tryed to Enable and Disable the java script 100 times… HELP ME PLEASE

11replies
8voices
235views
Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

It appears that the level generator was playing up due to a recent change. It resulted in the level code being injected inside another script tag. This problem has been rectified, hopefully the level should function as expected now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

its fine on me :)

zzzhhumanmk1
11 years ago

i just completed the level, wasn’t too hard.
i just thought i’d poke my head in the level 5 forum
anyone with questions. I’m happy to assist, i’m not a spoiler

zzzhhumanmk1
11 years ago

Oh.. and the thread is correctly spelt as IMPOSSIBLE
but… nothing’s impossible especially since we are only on level 5

rjp81
11 years ago

where do i start here,someone said esc/cancel, but i tried that and nothing.

David [wazthatme]
11 years ago

Not to Imposible when I beat it

zzzhhumanmk1
11 years ago

OK rjp81 . You should always start by viewing the source code, if your using Firefox, you might be asking the question,….. “But i can’t view it. there’s not option” LOL
get your self onto google, and google HTML editors and source code viewers. Your first step is to view the source code, you then need to figure out what the password is for the Text Box. it’s not as hard as it seems, Just remember to think logically and understand What it actually happening, You need to UNDERSTAND the nature of the beast (so to speak), kinda like starting a car.
you can turn the key and the car starts. or you can understand that turning the key creates a closed circuit that sends 12V DC (that is derived from the car battery), it sends this current to the Solanoid terminals Which then power the starter motor and cause it to crank, the stater motor in turn will crank the engine and the engine will then start and continue to run.

Understanding what is happening is the key

zzzhhumanmk1
11 years ago

sorry, one last thing. You said some one said Esc/Cancel, i was going to say , forget about that, but that would be wrong of me.
let me say this…. You said, you’ve tried Esc/Cancel and nothing happened, therefore you have learnt that that does not work…… TRY SOMETHING ELSE like i said before, Start with the Source Code, Pretend that your browser, ignore the Software Front end interface, it’s useless, remember that these interfaces are designed for Lamen uses with no Technical knowledge, and designed for the purpose of, them not stuffing up anything. Could you imagine what would happen if we allowed a lamen user to edit source code…….. Scary thought. so. look at what the browser is looking at, look at the source code. START THERE

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

as always start with the source code and look for the javascript function.
i m sure u will get the answer..
best of luck.and keep looking and thinking.

CaptainCoder
11 years ago

omfg this shit makes my brain hurt.

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

@captaincoder its not that difficult as u think.just stick to the basics.don’t overthink.go thru the source code again and try to find any dissimilarity between the previous level’s source code and this one.once u identify it,ur answer will be right infront of ur eyes.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss